Which famous rock star was born on your birthday?

Scarlett

I'm not as old as you so yes, I did hear their music much later than you. I'm not ashamed of that. I saw Zeppelin only once in 1979 - and then at the reunion. I was too young to see them before then.

But anyway - yeah your comment was strange, I thought. Didn't say you were strange - though just being a Zeppelin fan and being one of the older ones doesn't exclude you from that. :)

With all the great info you've provided since I've been a member of the forum, I guess I figured you had seen Led Zeppelin at least a dozen times or so, Knebby. Sorry I pictured you in a bit older age group!

Anyway, you sure know your Zep!

With all the great info you've provided since I've been a member of the forum, I guess I figured you had seen Led Zeppelin at least a dozen times or so, Knebby. Sorry I pictured you in a bit older age group!

Anyway, you sure know your Zep!

:)

• 3 weeks later...

'Cuse me if this has already been referenced, but you can see a long list of all kinds of celebrtities at the IMDB site.

Just replace the XXXX with the birth year you are interested in, to see who your contemporaries are:

www.imdb.com/search/name?birth_year=XXXX

Edited by The Rover