1977.04.27 Remastered Soundboard

SteveZ98

1 hour ago, ADK-Zeppy said:

Have not listened to all of this download, but if the remainder are anything like the first 3 songs, it will be just so clear sounding and fidelity as excellent as any I've heard before. Thanks Steve!

No problem. Hopefully you enjoy the rest of it, too.

Edited by SteveZ98

Steve as there is another show from the same date back in 1969, I was wondering if you ever finished remastering that show from the Fillmore. You said you were still working on it a few months ago. I'm sure it will be a gem from the sample you provided and from the other shows you've done. Great work! Send me a link when it's complete. The version I have sounds good but could use some remastering to bring the sound out more and clarity too.

Edited by SuperDave

4 minutes ago, SuperDave said:

Steve as there is another show from the same date back in 1969, I was wondering if you ever finished remastering that show from the Fillmore. You said you were still working on it a few months ago. I'm sure it will be a gem from the sample you provided and from the other shows you've done. Great work! Send me a link when it's complete. The version I have sounds good but could use some remastering to bring the sound out more and clarity too.

Moving to a new house a couple of months ago set me back, so I haven't finished the 4/27/69 show, although I've made a lot of progress. I don't think I will be able to make the second part of the show (Killing Floor, etc.) sound as good as the first part (As Long As I Have You, etc.), but I'm trying to improve it as much as possible before I release it. At some point I'll realize I've done as much as I can given how bad the second part sounded to begin with, but I'm not ready to give up yet so it will be a while before I'm ready to release it.

13 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Moving to a new house a couple of months ago set me back, so I haven't finished the 4/27/69 show, although I've made a lot of progress. I don't think I will be able to make the second part of the show (Killing Floor, etc.) sound as good as the first part (As Long As I Have You, etc.), but I'm trying to improve it as much as possible before I release it. At some point I'll realize I've done as much as I can given how bad the second part sounded to begin with, but I'm not ready to give up yet so it will be a while before I'm ready to release it.

Thanks and sounds good. I appreciate this very much and the amount of love and passion you put into these remasters.

2 hours ago, RAFAEL DE LA VEGA said:
I'd be delighted to hear your version of the Destroyer. How is your work? I don't see any files on your Youtube site ...

I only post samples on Youtube, not full shows. I'll send you the link for the Destroyer show, plus links for a bunch of other stuff I've done so you can decide for yourself if you like my work. Check your messages for the links.

Edited by SteveZ98

• 2 weeks later...