Vienna 1970 / 1973 - New Photos

sam_webmaster

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, ledzepfilm said:

Seems to provide further credence that this set typically attributed as Nuremberg 73 is Vienna...

53589999_271873757062976_7743119379423821824_n.jpg

It's possible... The original German magazine, Bravo who did this shoot captions one of the photos being the opening night of the German tour in Nuremberg (with a review of the show). Going from memory, I think the photographer shot Munich (JPJ wearing white long-sleeved shirt) and Nuremberg.   

73-bravo1.jpg

2 hours ago, sam_webmaster said:

It's possible... The original German magazine, Bravo who did this shoot captions one of the photos being the opening night of the German tour in Nuremberg (with a review of the show). Going from memory, I think the photographer shot Munich (JPJ wearing white long-sleeved shirt) and Nuremberg.   

73-bravo1.jpg

The photo to the right of that arrow has a caption mentioning Wien (Vienna). I think it’d also work with JPJ sitting down and Plant’s comments at the show mentioning him having stomach problems. 

You’re right regarding JPJ’s white shirt at Munich but I’ve seen no other concert photos attributed as Nuremberg other than this set which I’m pretty sure is Vienna. 

Edited by ledzepfilm

• Administrators
13 hours ago, ledzepfilm said:

You’re right regarding JPJ’s white shirt at Munich but I’ve seen no other concert photos attributed as Nuremberg other than this set which I’m pretty sure is Vienna. 

This is supposedly Nuremberg. I have a few more somewhere.

73-nb004.jpg