2023-2024 NFL Season Thread

Walter

Wow.  I get to watch a Thanksgiving Lion game without the whole country complaining about it?  Talk about unfamiliar territory!!

Jamison Williams.  Jabe already knows.  After an injury, a suspension, and a bout of immaturity and cockiness, the Lions are going to unleash the new fastest man in the NFL.  David Montgomery watched him run one time and exclaimed, "Holy shit!!  This guy's on our team?"  He's the missing piece to our already efficient offense.  The deep threat we don't have.  His mere presence and the threat to go deep is going to make defenses cover him with a corner and a safety, thus opening the middle of the field further for Laporta, St. Brown, and the running game.  From Crimson to Honolulu blue, I'm starting to like these boys from Alabama!

Stop!! :dont: Don't ruin my dreams.   

10 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Wow.  I get to watch a Thanksgiving Lion game without the whole country complaining about it?  Talk about unfamiliar territory!!

Jamison Williams.  Jabe already knows.  After an injury, a suspension, and a bout of immaturity and cockiness, the Lions are going to unleash the new fastest man in the NFL.  David Montgomery watched him run one time and exclaimed, "Holy shit!!  This guy's on our team?"  He's the missing piece to our already efficient offense.  The deep threat we don't have.  His mere presence and the threat to go deep is going to make defenses cover him with a corner and a safety, thus opening the middle of the field further for Laporta, St. Brown, and the running game.  From Crimson to Honolulu blue, I'm starting to like these boys from Alabama!

Stop!! :dont: Don't ruin my dreams.   

Williams, Gibbs and Branch. The reasons I'm a growing fan of the Lions.
Throw in the fact that Dan Campbell is Sabanesque (to me at least)... hell if all the ingredients aren't in place now, they will be soon.

Chris Collinsworth always gets on my nerves. He’s always hated the Niners for SB 16 and him and the other announcer yesterday seemed almost giddy that Seattle started scoring in the 2nd half and appeared to have SF figured out. Sorry, bub. Wish I’d had a radio so I wouldn’t have to listen to those clowns. 

Same with Cowboys, Dak still playing great against lesser teams so still has to prove himself against elite teams but McCarthy scares the shit out of me, last night he doesn't kick the field goal and ceedee drops 4th down, he did the same twice on road against eagles so we needed TD at end where a FG should of beaten eagles, his play calling at goal line is typical, don't run but rather get fancy with pass, holding call, then a sack, etc... do this against the elite teams we get buried, coach needs to be better and so does defense, very lucky last nite