2023-2024 NFL Season Thread

Walter

Just now, redrum said:

Most likely BLM calling the ‘entertainment’ shots. Can’t believe TS didn’t get in on the act. 

She's the wrong flavor for the halftime show.  Beonce was in a suite there too, can't believe they didn't have her make a guest appearance.

Poor Moody. Breaks the field goal record, loses that and then gets the most likely game winning extra point blocked. Was sad to see Greenlaw go out. 😞Bastard Chiefs remind me of The Seahawks. 

42 minutes ago, redrum said:

Poor Moody. Breaks the field goal record, loses that and then gets the most likely game winning extra point blocked. Was sad to see Greenlaw go out. 😞Bastard Chiefs remind me of The Seahawks. 

Greenlaw going out really sucked. There seemed to be a parade of 49ers injuries for a while...Deebo went out and had to go in the tent. Kittle went out and before he could come back in, his replacement at tight end gets a crucial holding penalty, fucking up what should have been a touchdown drive at the end.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Greenlaw going out really sucked. There seemed to be a parade of 49ers injuries for a while...Deebo went out and had to go in the tent. Kittle went out and before he could come back in, his replacement at tight end gets a crucial holding penalty, fucking up what should have been a touchdown drive at the end.

Just one of them damned games. Like Arnold said: We’ll be bach!! 

4 hours ago, Strider said:

If you believe this, the NFL (and most of the world) laughs at you.

The 49ers had their chances to win and blew the lead they had due to some silly errors (penalties and turnovers) and, from unfortunate injuries at crucial times. Had the defence been on the ball as it were, the touchdown could easily have been avoided. I don't profess to be an expert of the game, but I know enough to see that final play coming a mile away. In any contact sport the best defence is play the man who has or is about to get the ball.

Sour grapes if anyone thinks the game was fixed and if in the very improbability that it was, whoever devised the plan to send the game into overtime is a genius albeit, an evil one.

I'm surprised no-one has suggested that the fix was actually San Francisco taking a dive.

25 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

The 49ers had their chances to win and blew the lead they had due to some silly errors (penalties and turnovers) and, from unfortunate injuries at crucial times. Had the defence been on the ball as it were, the touchdown could easily have been avoided. I don't profess to be an expert of the game, but I know enough to see that final play coming a mile away. In any contact sport the best defence is play the man who has or is about to get the ball.

Sour grapes if anyone thinks the game was fixed and if in the very improbability that it was, whoever devised the plan to send the game into overtime is a genius albeit, an evil one.

I'm surprised no-one has suggested that the fix was actually San Francisco taking a dive.

Conspiracies abound on YouTube. Buncha horse crap. 

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this on another thread.

If you're suffering from lack of sport syndrome, checkout this on the weekend.

If you're in Las Vegas, Australia's NRL is putting on a double header at Allegiant Stadium to kick start the season, otherwise it's being televised / streamed on Fox Sports1.

NRL Las Vegas 2024: How to watch rugby league games in America including time, TV channel, live stream & more | Sporting News Australia

8 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

If you're in Las Vegas, Australia's NRL is putting on a double header at Allegiant Stadium to kick start the season, otherwise it's being televised / streamed on Fox Sports1.

NRL Las Vegas 2024: How to watch rugby league games in America including time, TV channel, live stream & more | Sporting News Australia

This really is a must watch for those that haven't seen the game..get on it!!

15 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

6 hours ago, Ross62 said:

This really is a must watch for those that haven't seen the game..get on it!!

Thanks guys. I saw your other posts and I set up my dvr to record it.