2023 NFL PICK 'EM POOL

Strider

I see the neurotic one is in usual form .

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Cleveland Browns 

Detroit Lions 

New York Jets

New Orleans Saints 

Tennessee Titans 

Seattle Seahawks 

Chicago Bears 

Las Vegas Raiders 

Los Angeles Chargers 

Philadelphia Eagles

San Francisco 49ers 

Dallas Cowboys 

Miami Dolphins

16 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Actually, I picked "Those damn Steelers" so I'm fine with the results, so far. Tonight should be much better....

You picked up one and I believe you and Bonger are tied and only 3 back.  I have a bunch of different picks.  Some I believe I have the right team and a few I am rolling the dice.  I hate these games where you have no idea of motivation or who will play.  Good luck. Except tonight.

15 hours ago, Strider said:

@greengrass Where are you man? You can't give up now! Too late for the Steelers-Ravens game but you still have time to get your Houston @ Indy pick in.

Sean, please flip my Carolina pick to Tampa as I just learned Baker will play.  He was out before. So Tampa please.  

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Cincinnati Bengals

Detroit Lions

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Tennessee Titans

Seattle Seahawks

Green Bay Packers

Denver Broncos

Los Angeles Chargers

New York Giants

San Francisco 49ers

Dallas Cowboys

Buffalo Bills

23 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

.  Now they allowed me to change to Buffalo Rick on another site. I am going to ask Sam eventually if he will consider doing it.

You should consider "No Ring Rick" thats got more of a ring to it.

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Sean, please flip my Carolina pick to Tampa as I just learned Baker will play.  He was out before. So Tampa please.  

Ok. Tampons it is.

On 1/5/2024 at 1:05 PM, Bong-Man said:

We're coming for you Cornelius, and the Bills won't save you. :ph34r:

6-0 on 1pm games!  .41 seconds left in NE and Jets up 17-0.  I just don’t get why you all took Cleveland?  They sat everyone?  Prepare my 🏆 trophy Sean!!! 😂 

Congratulations LedZeppfan1977!!! You are the 2023 NFL Pick 'Em champion! :cheer:

Congratulations to Walter!!! You won the week for the 6th time this season...the most of anyone this year. :cheer:

Thanks to everyone who participated this year. Everyone finished above .500  I won't be doing the playoff pool...that'll be up to someone else to take on.

Here are the final numbers.

Week 18 Results 

Walter: 12-4*

custard pie man: 11-5

redrum: 11-5

ebk: 10-6

LedZeppfan1977: 10-6

Bong-Man: 9-7

greengrass: 9-7

jabe: 9-7

paul carruthers: 9-7

Strider: 9-7

Final Season Standings After 272 Games

1. LedZeppfan1977***: 173-99

2. Bong-Man****: 168-104

3. paul carruthers***: 167-105

4. Walter******: 164-108

5. ebk***:162-110

6. custard pie man*: 162-110

7. jabe*****: 159-113

8. Strider**: 159-113

9. redrum****: 155-117

10. greengrass***: 142-130

Number of Week Wins

Walter: 6

jabe: 5

Bong-Man: 4

redrum: 4

ebk: 3

greengrass: 3

LedZeppfan1977: 3

paul carruthers: 3

Strider: 2

custard pie man: 1

9 hours ago, redrum said:

Lotta fun. Season goes too damned fast. Congrats LZF. You know your stuff. 👍

Thanks.   Congrats to Walter also.  You know Walter, if you read this, no disrespect to others here, but I always considered you my top competition and your weekly wins proves it.  You had the guts to pick the Giants yesterday, who I also bet on, but I only took Philly here as a defensive play.  Knowing Bonger and Paul also took them, they could not gain on me on that game.  Congrats to Bonger for the silver medal.  And to Paul for making a hell of a later run.  My condolences on last nights game Paul.  Josh Allen is superman.  I mean sure he makes some dumb mistakes, especially early in games. But he can fix that.  But when the game is on the line, Ill take him over any QB Ive ever seen.  I hope and believe the Dolphins can win in KC.  But they likely need Tyreak and I would expect they get a couple of bodies back?  The Bills I am praying get Davis and even more, Douglas even though the Bills D really stepped up.  Jackson even played lights out.  And this kid Rapp.    

Last but not least, THANKS TO SEAN FOR DOING THIS  Its time consuming.  So thanks for the great work all season

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Thanks.   Congrats to Walter also.  You know Walter, if you read this, no disrespect to others here, but I always considered you my top competition and your weekly wins proves it.  You had the guts to pick the Giants yesterday, who I also bet on, but I only took Philly here as a defensive play.  Knowing Bonger and Paul also took them, they could not gain on me on that game.  Congrats to Bonger for the silver medal.  And to Paul for making a hell of a later run.  My condolences on last nights game Paul.  Josh Allen is superman.  I mean sure he makes some dumb mistakes, especially early in games. But he can fix that.  But when the game is on the line, Ill take him over any QB Ive ever seen.  I hope and believe the Dolphins can win in KC.  But they likely need Tyreak and I would expect they get a couple of bodies back?  The Bills I am praying get Davis and even more, Douglas even though the Bills D really stepped up.  Jackson even played lights out.  And this kid Rapp.    

Last but not least, THANKS TO SEAN FOR DOING THIS  Its time consuming.  So thanks for the great work all season

👍

Strider, thanks for the effort you put into the annual NFL Pick "Em Pool and posting weekly results in a very timely manner. Always have looked forward to the contest.
Rick, congrats on your win. 

17 minutes ago, jabe said:

Strider, thanks for the effort you put into the annual NFL Pick "Em Pool and posting weekly results in a very timely manner. Always have looked forward to the contest.
Rick, congrats on your win. 

Thanks 

16 hours ago, ebk said:

Thanks, Sean, for your generous hosting of all of us weirdos 🙂 

And mazel tov Rick!! 

Soon our Orioles should make a move to replace Gibson. And likelyi trade Urias with Holiday coming.  Back to NFL playoffs, there is a very good chance my Bills could be going to Baltimore for a hum dinger of a title game. If it happens, let me know how much the tickets are?  Im sure you have the  connections Esther.