1980.06.29 Remastered Soundboard

Posted (edited)

Here's the next installment in The Stereo Project. Send me a message if you want a copy. Also, make sure to check out the sample. Jimmy does some really nice work that brings back memories of earlier days, particularly his run starting around 2:19.

Sample:

Edited by SteveZ98

Can I have a link please Steve and thanks for your efforts. First bootleg I ever bought/heard. A cassette tape - cost me 10 quid in portobello market in London in about 1989/1990. Oh, the excitement. Remember being very disappoint with Kashmir though!!! 

13 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Can I have a link please Steve and thanks for your efforts. First bootleg I ever bought/heard. A cassette tape - cost me 10 quid in portobello market in London in about 1989/1990. Oh, the excitement. Remember being very disappoint with Kashmir though!!! 

First ever bootleg CD of its kind too. Still have my copy from the early 90's. Stereo separation on Steve's rework is great.

1 hour ago, gcczep said:

Stereo separation on Steve's rework is great.

This remaster worked out as well as I could have hoped, especially given that it only took me 10 days to do from start to finish, which is by far the fastest I've ever done one of these.

On 6/9/2024 at 4:59 AM, luvlz2 said:

Man, that really sounded magnificent!

Thanks. The performance is really interesting. Working on this show and the 7/7/80 one gave me a new appreciation for the 1980 shows.

Jesus Christ Steve the band sounds KILLER on this remaster. Everyone high in the mix, perfectly balanced. I am loving it. Those first few notes of Train are so heavy with the wah. What a riff and what a way to open the show

Thanks my friend. 

Small edit, during the solo in Heartbreaker when he raises the volume at 4:38, that is so amazing. So clear to hear. Shows what he did with few pedals and the volume knobs. 

Edited by Ian Smith