hello

emerald

Jaysus, there's another Irish on the board! I'm in Clare. Can you speak Irish? If so, conas ata tu?

You speak Irish, wendigo? I'm beyond impressed! :notworthy: I'm a quarter Irish, I'd learn some of the language if it didn't look so hideously difficult. The rest of me is Welsh, and didn't manage to learn a whole lot, Welsh-wise . . .

You speak Irish, wendigo? I'm beyond impressed! :notworthy: I'm a quarter Irish, I'd learn some of the language if it didn't look so hideously difficult. The rest of me is Welsh, and didn't manage to learn a whole lot, Welsh-wise . . .

Well, I'd have to since I've been learning it in school for the past 11 years or so :lol: Well, if you need any help with it I'll try to help but I'm not the best.

Yay, the Welsh!!! I think part of me belongs in Wales, part in Scotland and part in Russia :lol:

Well, I'd have to since I've been learning it in school for the past 11 years or so :lol: Well, if you need any help with it I'll try to help but I'm not the best.

Yay, the Welsh!!! I think part of me belongs in Wales, part in Scotland and part in Russia :lol:

All Celts together! Except the Russians.

:huh:

Archived