Hollywood Stories

The Rover

The last I heard, Christian Brando's family was asking for an autopsy because they think he might have died from drugs instead of pneumonia. I don't see how it matters because it doesnt change the fact that he is dead. Maybe that they're trying to blame the hospital. I do hope he is at peace. He had a really difficult life.

The last I heard, Christian Brando's family was asking for an autopsy because they think he might have died from drugs instead of pneumonia. I don't see how it matters because it doesnt change the fact that he is dead. Maybe that they're trying to blame the hospital. I do hope he is at peace. He had a really difficult life.

The slime in this world will not let him be at peace. They will drag his name through the dirt especially now that he is dead. Seems to be the way things are, sickening.That is why I gave strict orders that when I die there is to be no obituary or funeral. I don't want a bunch of phony savengers hovering over me lying about me then bashing me once the cremation is finished. Then they finish bashing me and go find what I left behind for them, nothing I'm leaving everything to either a charity or somebody I don't know.

I don't want a bunch of phony savengers hovering over me lying about me then bashing me once the cremation is finished. Then they finish bashing me and go find what I left behind for them, nothing I'm leaving everything to either a charity or somebody I don't know.

I don't want a bunch of people I either didn't know,or didn't fuckin' like anyway,to say all these things that are basically bullshit,in a feeble attempt to make themselves feel better.

I want truth.

If anyone thought I was an asshole;I want them to say "Fuck him.He was a fuckin' asshole."

Truth.....simple as that.

This world needs a lot more of it.

Archived