olhem esta comunidade brasileira em um site de relacionamentos

ela é em homenagem a o led zeppelin

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=60640

sorry, I don't speek english... :(

The Brazilians support a world tour

Look this Brazilian community in a site of relationships

It is in honor of the led zeppelin

Google Language Tool-Português para Inglês

Whoa, slow your roll....they've already given us so much, why do we need to convince them that they owe us more? Let them do what they're going to do. We've waited almost 30 years, whats a few more months going to hurt?

i don't feel they have to tour just saying i would love to see it. been i fan since i was seven yrs old now 42 and never had the pleasure to see them live. i respect thier decision if they don't tour, just being hopeful.

i don't feel they have to tour just saying i would love to see it. been i fan since i was seven yrs old now 42 and never had the pleasure to see them live. i respect thier decision if they don't tour, just being hopeful.

2 sources are quoting jimmy as saying they will do a world tour but it has to wait until robert plant finishes his promotion/tour with Allison Krauss which ends in sept.

2 sources are quoting jimmy as saying they will do a world tour but it has to wait until robert plant finishes his promotion/tour with Allison Krauss which ends in sept.

No, they are misquoting him saying that. If there is to be a world tour, it can't happen before September. And presumably later as there would need to be time for rehearsals.

No, they are misquoting him saying that. If there is to be a world tour, it can't happen before September. And presumably later as there would need to be time for rehearsals.

Thank you my spiky desert succulent friend! :lol:

These things need to be kept in perspective! We knew as far back as June of last year about the O2 show. "We" being those who happen to know some people. Hell, we weren't even permitted to post about it out of respect for our sources. And we didn't! And until otherwise is said, this media crap is just that: crap.

BTW, I will get back to your PM, I've been without internet for near a week. Cheers. :beer:

Archived