Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

My little princess and I at the castle of Burghausen

Now I cut my hair. Here I'm skiing at the austrian alps.

Sorry, can someone downsize the pics? Thx. in advance.

post-18786-0-72664000-1334344410.jpg

post-18786-0-06444100-1334344432.jpg

Edited by Kunke1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Adri, :wave: Lookin good.

Looks like it's just us on this topic now. I think my picture broke it! :P

Hi, thank you and you lookin good too, you have very nice hair. :)

The others will come, it's only a matter of time, I hope. I like to see who I talk with.

@April Lynn: you look adorable. since i posted my head last time on page 315 you might as well know what I look like, only the beard has gone due to hot weather.

@Why-Att: you were right, in time people will show up on this thread as well. Great to see that a young person like you lets his hair grow, that makes perfect sense!

@Why-Att: you were right, in time people will show up on this thread as well. Great to see that a young person like you lets his hair grow, that makes perfect sense!

Er...I know why-att's 'Not Telling', but I'd have guessed she's a chick...

But what do I know. I've been fooled before :bagoverhead:

Yes, I'm a girl, but I think it's my fault if reswati has thought that I'm a boy. I haven't filled my profile page regularly and I have boyish nick name (which I use for years on the internet) or this is a really bad picture.

Anyway I have no hard feelings. To tell the true it wasn't the first case.

@April Lynn: you look adorable. since i posted my head last time on page 315 you might as well know what I look like, only the beard has gone due to hot weather.

Hi Reswati, That's so nice, thank you. I see you now! I would go through all the pages, but with 300+ it's a maybe someday. And I know what you mean; my hairs driving me mental, its way too hot now!

It's not a bad picture, it's a cute picture! I never doubted for a second that you were a girl. I would have been stronger in my last post - "of course she's a fucking girl, reswati!!! You're losing your mind with all that skunk", or suchlike. But then I thought, hmmm, what if she is a boy? Maybe that would upset her (him)?

Anyway, maybe reswati was fooled because you're not wearing any makeup, or not very much. But it's a refreshing change to see a girl post a pic without putting on a bucket of slap first. I think Dutch and English ladies are guilty of this. Most women wear tons of makeup to hide their naturally unattractive faces. Fortunately for you, you don't have that problem.

Thank you for that you've found my picture cute and yes, maybe that's way he has thought that I'm a boy, I never wear makeup that's discomfortable to me, but as I said before, I'm not angry or huffy.

To the lovely Adrienne,

I've always known you were a girl :rolleyes:

You look just like my Romanian neighbour Vivianna.

Than she should be a turanid type or something similar (between the mongoloid and europid type) with rounded face, flat profile and slightly asian eyes. I look like that way, but not because I'm hungarian, my great-grandmother was rusyn and I look like she, when she was young.

But that's enough about anthropology, anyway my knowledge in that theme is very cursory. Sorry, I've just rambled.

Edited by why-att

Than she should be a turanid type or something similar (between the mongoloid and europid type) with rounded face, flat profile and slightly asian eyes. I look like that way, but not because I'm hungarian, my great-grandmother was rusyn and I look like she, when she was young.

But that's enough about anthropology, anyway my knowledge in that theme is very cursory. Sorry, I've just rambled.

I'm not sure what that means, but she's very pretty :)