Sixx A.M.

I always liked Crue as a youth but l haven't heard Sixx.am yet.

I think Nikki Sixx is quite a clever guy. i don't think you find many fans here as he has also played down Zep and preffered to out for Queen and Mott the Hoople etc as his influences for music.

Has anyone else heard them? They put out The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack back in August.

I absolutely love it! I haven't been this excited about current music in a long time. :lol:

Thanks for this review, Angi. ;) I'm planning on buying the book and CD and it's cool to know that the CD rocks.

YAYY! A thread about my second favourite guy in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES< KICK ASS album (thanks Angi!) I'll be getting the book at some point. Maybe for Christmas. (oh my god, lol, at this point my cat is watching me type, haha, bless 'im) It sounds nothing like the Crue, although I get what you mean about If I Die Tomorrow, Angi.

I think my favourite track is Accidents Can Happen, man, that's a powerful song.

Good to hear that the people who have heard them think it's ok. :D

Ali, my pleasure.

Right now I have Van Nuys on...it seems to be what's in my head the most. :lol:

I may try to upload some of the songs on YouSendIt, so if anyone here is interested, they can hear it too.

Aw, I love that one too. And of course, Life Is Beautiful.

• 1 month later...

Nikki Sixx is one of my heros ever! he's just absolutely great, i like him a lot, as well as Crue...i have heard "Brides of destruction" the Sixx's band, and it's so nice too! yeah, it's completely different, but still something interesting, with special energy...i love it!)

Nikki Sixx is one of my heros ever! he's just absolutely great, i like him a lot, as well as Crue...i have heard "Brides of destruction" the Sixx's band, and it's so nice too! yeah, it's completely different, but still something interesting, with special energy...i love it!)

:thumbsup:

I thought it was an unwritten rule that 'Nikki Sixx' and 'bad-ass' are not to be used in the same sentence. (Unless it's something like, "Hey, that Nikki Sixx sure isn't bad-ass!")

:rolleyes:

• 6 years later...

Archived