Ouija Boards

MistyMountain67

It does, but I don't think I want to see it work anymore. It's starting to freak me out a little bit. You can call me a chicken or whatever you want, but I already hear weird noises and stuff so I don't really want to know who or what it is.

online quija boards ?

thats a fucking joke IMO

There's a site with a Magic Eight Ball too. :rolleyes: Then there are the ones that say "Meet your Soulmate" then ask for a cell phone number. In the small print it says that there will be a charge of something like $19.95 a month added to your cell bill. :wacko:

I got the same answer.

thank you.

i know it's likely preprogrammed with replies to various questions. but i wouldn't necessarily believe

an online board wouldn't work. the power after all is channeled through the person using it.

I got the same answer.

thank you.

i know it's likely preprogrammed with replies to various questions. but i wouldn't necessarily believe

an online board wouldn't work. the power after all is channeled through the person using it.

It usually takes two people.

It does, but I don't think I want to see it work anymore. It's starting to freak me out a little bit. You can call me a chicken or whatever you want, but I already hear weird noises and stuff so I don't really want to know who or what it is.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• 6 years later...

Archived