Led Zeppelin song to be played live for the first time!

I predict Carouselambra, only because I love it so and based on the description.

Basis:

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-N42S8BFT8

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gyVKC2tyE4

(If this breaks a rule just delete this thread.)

thanks for posting that jimmy page interview that was enlightening and hard to find in chicago media links caouselambra is a great prediction i have this goofy hope for For your life but with the state of jimmys pinkie the slide may be a great option as i saw them1/20/75 on graffiti tour they played in my time of dying,when the levee breaks awesome and how many more times replaced dazed and confused

How about no...

How about TSRTS followed by The Rain song followed by No Quarter followed by In The Evening Followed by Carouselambra for a start?

Sounds ripping to me. And I'd bet you have a good shot at hearing/seeing them all.

But all these songs have been played live already.

I wish they would do "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", because on the "How The West Was Won" DVD it sounded so cool to hear it for the first time live, although the sound quality wasn't up to today's standards and the Danish TV station that broadcast the show was in black and white, For some reason I just thought it was great.

Hello, This topic is available to view in numerous threads. Why on Gods green earth start another one?

Well since I'm a newbie, I'm going to have to learn how to navigate through this forum, I'm so used to my own I could probably go backwards through it!!! :D

And speaking of that, how long has this Zep forum been online?

Hello, This topic is available to view in numerous threads. Why on Gods green earth start another one? BTW the song will be, For Your Life.

Hello Zeppelin Friends,

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but, Opening song is in dedication for both AE and Bonzo as well. Its going to be "When The Levee Breaks", with some SCREAMING harmonica parts by the one and only Robert 'Percy' Plant.

Do yu want to know all 3 Encores that the band is still contemplating with the order of them. \Paneeks {Rob-Boston, Mass-USA}

Hello Zeppelin Friends,

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but, Opening song is in dedication for both AE and Bonzo as well. Its going to be "When The Levee Breaks", with some SCREAMING harmonica parts by the one and only Robert 'Percy' Plant.

Do yu want to know all 3 Encores that the band is still contemplating with the order of them. \Paneeks {Rob-Boston, Mass-USA}

Archived