Ann Coulter is a genius

DRUNK

"disgusts" and "sickens" more than "scares"

But Coulter is only a political commentator. Sure her style tend to be a bit over the top. But not any more than Rosie O'Donald, Janeane Garofalo, Al Franken and Michael Moore. I have found Coulter's books to be both witty and entertaining... as well as capable of raising many legitimate points concerning the political left.

I guess it all depends on where one's political compass is pointing at. I suppose I would say the same (disgusts and sickens) when talking about Moore, Franken and a few others.

Besides, Coulter is a baseball fan, so she can't be all that bad :D

But Coulter is only a political commentator. Sure her style tend to be a bit over the top. But not any more than Rosie O'Donald, Janeane Garofalo, Al Franken and Michael Moore. I have found Coulter's books to be both witty and entertaining... as well as capable of raising many legitimate points concerning the political left.

I guess it all depends on where one's political compass is pointing at. I suppose I would say the same (disgusts and sickens) when talking about Moore, Franken and a few others.

Besides, Coulter is a baseball fan, so she can't be all that bad :D

Ann is just mean, those other guys are just morons who got picked last in gym class and trying make up for it now.

Ann is just mean, those other guys are just morons who got picked last in gym class and trying make up for it now.

Since when is not okay to be mean to the morons who got picked last in gym class?

Think of Ann's 'meaness" as negative reinforcment. Scorn and ridicule is something that society needs much more of.

B)

Since when is not okay to be mean to the morons who got picked last in gym class?

Think of Ann's 'meaness" as negative reinforcment. Scorn and ridicule is something that society needs much more of.

B)

More malice and more contempt?

Why in the world does society need more of that? I can see where it exists as a byproduct of social interaction. Perhaps you are saying that more social interaction would produce more scorn and ridicule while at the same time producing more peace and love?

B)

Im just glad Annie is on my side, even though i don't agree what she said, but she does make good points, just in a very mean way, which is mean. DO you know what i mean?

Im just glad Annie is on my side, even though i don't agree what she said, but she does make good points, just in a very mean way, which is mean. DO you know what i mean?

That makes her sound like those catapult trolls in "The Lord of the Rings" , I would want them on my side if I were in battle. :D

besides being a former grateful dead tourhead, coulter isn't that likable...

when's the last time she was famous for saying something positive or nice?

Doesnt matter. Look at Simon Cowell. He's down-to-Earth, brutally honest, and usually doesn't have anything nice to say. He's a fine guy. She speaks the truth, doesn't matter if its positive or negative

Doesnt matter. Look at Simon Cowell. He's down-to-Earth, brutally honest, and usually doesn't have anything nice to say. He's a fine guy. She speaks the truth, doesn't matter if its positive or negative

with respect to your decent comparative point, i myself have never seen coulter as down to earth. youre right cowell is grounded although shrewd. coulter speaks to me like 'party crasher' meets psychotic girlfriend.

Well there are many words I would use to describe her but genius isn't one of them.

There is a big difference between attacking a person's beliefs or ideas and attacking the person. She just unleashes verbal assaults with the intention to shock and infuriate people. She can't get her point across in a civil, respectable manner so she does what she knows best. She knows what pushes peoples buttons and talk shows love that kind of publicity so they keep inviting her on their shows, and what should have been 15 minutes of fame has turned her into a 'genius' in some peoples eyes.

She just unleashes verbal assaults with the intention to shock and infuriate people. She can't get her point across in a civil, respectable manner so she does what she knows best. She knows what pushes peoples buttons.

I think it's a good thing. I'd like to see our senate and congress come to blows myself.

To hell with being 'civil'.

B)

Archived