Hotels near 02

I would try the Travelodge at London Docklands, where they still have rooms available. Cost is £60 for the Monday night, and you can I think get a reduced rate on the Sunday.

It is about 1 mile away over the river.

www.travelodge.co.uk

Hello, I'm flying to the show from Canada. I'm coming alone, I have no clue where to stay for cheap where it's convenient. Any infos for lost tourists from the old colonies going to the show???

Hi,

I've been working in London for the last couple of months and have been using the various YHA Youth Hostels. They are cheap (around 20 quid a night, sometimes less), clean and often in really excellent locations. Plus they have laundry facilities and self-catering kitchens etc.

Shared room of course, with locker (bring your own padlock). Good atmosphere.

For the O2 a good spot would be the Thameside hostel, which is two stops away on the Jubilee line at (coincidentally) Canada Water. The hostel is signposted from the exit of the station; it's a shortish walk along an old canal which they've tarted up to look nice. There's also a pub right outside the hostel on the river bank which is very pleasant.

I checked just now and they still have beds available on and around the 10th according to the website:

http://www.yha.org.uk/find-accommodation/l...side/index.aspx

My personal favourite youth hostel in London is the one at St Pauls which is a great location if you're spending a few days in town and want to be a bit more central. Looks like they've also got spaces on and around the 10th:

http://www.yha.org.uk/find-accommodation/l...auls/index.aspx

(p.s. No age limit on Youth Hostels these days. All ages turn up.)

We're staying at The International Hotel located at 163 Marsh Wall (you can find it on hotels.com). It is 1km from the O2. We arrive London from Dallas/Fort Worth the morning of December 8th. It's fairly reasonable, and close.

Hello, I'm flying to the show from Canada. I'm coming alone, I have no clue where to stay for cheap where it's convenient. Any infos for lost tourists from the old colonies going to the show???

I'm flying in from Ohio, by myself, and staying at the St. Christopher's Inn Hostel in Greenwich. The pictures of it look really nice and clean, and it is cheap. Check on hostelbookers.com and you can see availability and stuff. The one I'm staying at is in walking distance to the O2. If you decide to stay there, let me know, and we can blunder around together since I've never been to London before.

To be honest...to get a really good clean room where it's safe, you need to spend at least $250 a night in London....sorry no hostels here!!!!

The Ibis is cheap enough, probably basic accomadition, but who cares! Not too far from dome either.

Hope to see you there.

Archived