Immigrant Song Remix on Howard Stern

Yucko

....LOL Stern's reaction, in a mock homosexual voice was "Oh, i so badly want to get fucked in the ass to that song!"...

Robin--"do you know Led Zeppelin would have had no career if that was the original recording?"

Artie--"id like it if i was on 8000 milligrams of extacy"

seems like a universal thumbs down on Howard Stern at least....

....LOL Stern's reaction, in a mock homosexual voice was "Oh, i so badly want to get fucked in the ass to that song!"...

Robin--"do you know Led Zeppelin would have had no career if that was the original recording?"

Artie--"id like it if i was on 8000 milligrams of extacy"

seems like a universal thumbs down on Howard Stern at least....

Fuck Stern...this loser hasn't been funny for years...he loves to bash Zep yet he's a big fan of shit bands like Twisted Sister, TRAIN (the worst), and Counting Crowes. He's just holding a grudge because they don't want to come on his shitty show

Fuck Stern...this loser hasn't been funny for years...he loves to bash Zep yet he's a big fan of shit bands like Twisted Sister, TRAIN (the worst), and Counting Crowes. He's just holding a grudge because they don't want to come on his shitty show

Agree totally. the man is a jackass. You couldnt pay me to watch or listen to his sorry ass.

That was an original recording that they recorded in 1970. I'm glad to see Artie back, i stop listening because he is a helpless piece of shit, and supposedly he gets laid, (I doubt). If he was gone, i may of renewed my subscription.

BethO is horse face. for 5oo milion dollars im sure he can find somebody to suck his dick instead of that horse.

Baba booey

edited to make fun of bethO and to say they have spies among us

Glad to see that you are keeping up to date on a show that you hate so much.

I don't think Beth O is as hot as everyone else seems to think, however I have not seen her in person and don't think she is a "horse face" as you and Sal have said.

As said earlier, I don't understand how Howard can say he is a Zep fan and then rip on their appearance and also let that idiot come on and slam Zep for using other people's songs early in their career. Every song they remade was "Zeppelin-ized" and nothing like the original versions.

To each his own......

That was an original recording that they recorded in 1970. I'm glad to see Artie back, i stop listening because he is a helpless piece of shit, and supposedly he gets laid, (I doubt). If he was gone, i may of renewed my subscription.

BethO is horse face. for 5oo milion dollars im sure he can find somebody to suck his dick instead of that horse.

Baba booey

edited to make fun of bethO and to say they have spies among us

Now I'm confused....I thought the remix is that lame Pendulum version...is there another version that is considered the remix?

You are all wrong. first of, stern is talented and very funny...but to each there own I guess.

also, stern loves zeppelin and has said that many many times on his show. zeppelin 3 is one of his all time favourite albums....and he has praised the band many times on air. so whoever said that he does not like zeppelin is totally wrong.

as far as the remix of the immigrant song goes...who cares!! i'll listen to my 09/29/1971 version instead.

Wrong....he basically says he likes Zep but thinks they and many other bands he used to love aren't as good as he thought. He's been making digs at them for years. Yes, he's talented but I think he has become so damn stale. I still think it started when Page and Plant refused to come on for an interview during the Unledded years. I guess I grew tired of his jabs at Zep and his sucking the Beatles' off at any chance he got. Beatlejuice is the only good part of the show.

Archived