My Knebworth Photos

BIGDAN

Hi Folks,

Thats me done for tonight, hope you all enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed doing them.

Thanks for all your kind comments, love to you all.

And here's a couple of me, when I could pull a bird. LOL

At my wedding in 1980, how did I get away with wearing that T-Shirt?

Me-01-1.jpg

Me at my brothers wedding in 1981, no, it's not the same T-Shirt but another from the same batch. I had loads made, it's was my own design.

Me-02.jpg

Led Zeppelin Forum

Good Night.

Hi all,

Danny!Good show!And the band wasn't bad either,... :D

KB

Hi Kevin mate,

What did you think of the wedding photos?, really went down bad with the inlaws, my T-shirt that is. The Registra tried to marry my mate Jimmy, who was wearing a suit, and my sister inlaw who was wearing all white. I should have let him, LOL

In those days principles were all that mattered. Nobody thought I would wear it, and I got many drinks from friends who bet I wouldn't do it. I had just seen Zeppelin at Knebworth twice and again in Munich 1980, so I was on a roll.

Regards mate, Danny

PS, I had a really good time doing the photos, if you had been there tonight you would have seen a grown man cry, really, I was so happy tonight.

Great pics. The two Knebworth shows were the last of the truly epic Zep concerts. The photos show how monumental they were much more than the video footage off the DVD. The thought of being in the audience watching that 3+ hour show with the jam packed setlist is just mindblowing.

Hi all,

The wedding photos are great!!! :thumbsup:

KB

p.s. glad I could help,...

;)

Hi Kevin mate,

What did you think of the wedding photos?, really went down bad with the inlaws, my T-shirt that is. The Registra tried to marry my mate Jimmy, who was wearing a suit, and my sister inlaw who was wearing all white. I should have let him, LOL

In those days principles were all that mattered. Nobody thought I would wear it, and I got many drinks from friends who bet I wouldn't do it. I had just seen Zeppelin at Knebworth twice and again in Munich 1980, so I was on a roll.

Regards mate, Danny

PS, I had a really good time doing the photos, if you had been there tonight you would have seen a grown man cry, really, I was so happy tonight.

Hi Kevin mate,

Regards mate, Danny

Hi Danny. thanks for sharing your great photos with us. Sometimes, when I go through some of my Zep memorabilia or glance at an old photo, I feel like crying too. I talked to another "Zep vet" today and wrote that it was a great, fun time. We're really blessed to have lived through it and to have such wonderful memories. :)

Archived