Do the negative rumors freak you out a little?

Well, Wolfman,

It's amazing that someone who jumped through all the hoops to get tickets and won is whining. There are many of us who would go just to feel the vibe of the show!

Will Jimmy play well enough to keep you happy? There are 1,000,000 people out there that would love to see this show (at any cost), but can't. I understand that you are a "purist", but many of us that are left out would be happy to just be part of the event.

I just find this thread to be an insult to those that CANNOT be there!

If you don't want to RISK IT, sell your tickets to someone who will.

2 coppers at you.

What freaks me out is the lack of faith that people have in this band, the way the naysayers all seem to expect LZ circa 1972, and that aside from the tabloid journalists, a fair amount call themselves fans of Led Zeppelin.

Amazing!

Afraid you won't get your moneys worth?   Stay Home, listen to boots, and turn the tickets over to someone who will just be glad to watch the event unfold, come what may!

Wow....just looked up the Crowes/Page on Wikipedia.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_at_the_Greek

THEY PLAYED WISER TIME with JIMMY...too fucking cool....I love that song....Now I'm really pissed I missed that show :o

KK...........if it's on.....wikipedia.......Then something was good.....Live at the Greek?...perhaps

Well, Wolfman,

It's amazing that someone who jumped through all the hoops to get tickets and won is whining. There are many of us who would go just to feel the vibe of the show!

Will Jimmy play well enough to keep you happy? There are 1,000,000 people out there that would love to see this show (at any cost), but can't. I understand that you are a "purist", but many of us that are left out would be happy to just be part of the event.

I just find this thread to be an insult to those that CANNOT be there!

If you don't want to RISK IT, sell your tickets to someone who will.

2 coppers at you.

Who the hell do you think you are......I'm not whining you stupid bitch....I'm concerned about Jimmy...it's not my fault you can't go.....fucking sour grapes...GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC you stupid clown....no T-Shirt for you!!!

Who the hell do you think you are......I'm not whining you stupid bitch....I'm concerned about Jimmy...it's not my fault you can't go.....fucking sour grapes...GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC you stupid clown....no T-Shirt for you!!!

Nice guy. You might want to read your own posts. From what I see the only bitch here is you.

Who am I? Just someone that gets how important this show will be to fans of the band. I CAN GO, BUT WINNING THE RIGHT TO BUY THOSE TICKETS IS A HUGE BLESSING!

I hope that you enjoy the show.

What freaks me out is the lack of faith that people have in this band, the way the naysayers all seem to expect LZ circa 1972, and that aside from the tabloid journalists, a fair amount call themselves fans of Led Zeppelin.

Amazing!

Afraid you won't get your moneys worth?   Stay Home, listen to boots, and turn the tickets over to someone who will just be glad to watch the event unfold, come what may!

Well said and worth repeating.

Nice guy. You might want to read your own posts. From what I see the only bitch here is you.

Who am I? Just someone that gets how important this show will be to fans of the band. I CAN GO, BUT WINNING THE RIGHT TO BUY THOSE TICKETS IS A HUGE BLESSING!

I hope that you enjoy the show.

I didn't win....I'm paying someone some major dough to go (they won)....how am I bitching....that I'm concerned Jimmy's finger might hurt his playing....wow....I'm such a dick for caring about him....and yes, after the $$$ I'm dishing out, I do want to see him at his best....which I'm sure he will be....I don't want another 40th...more for his sake then mine.....make sense!!!

P.S. BTW, this gig cost me my job....so don't ANYONE ever question my loyality to these guys...I'd rather be homeless then miss this gig!!!

I didn't win....I'm paying someone some major dough to go (they won)....how am I bitching....that I'm concerned Jimmy's finger might hurt his playing....wow....I'm such a dick for caring about him....and yes, after the $$$ I'm dishing out, I do want to see him at his best....which I'm sure he will be....I don't want another 40th...more for his sake then mine.....make sense!!!

P.S. BTW, this gig cost me my job....so don't ANYONE ever question my loyality to these guys...I'd rather be homeless then miss this gig!!!

money makes us all giggle......no?

Led Zeppelin did not achieve their musical status as a result of the mainstream press supporting them. They've had negative press and rumor mongering since day one. This is nothing new and means nothing. The only difference today, however, is the method of delivery. It goes viral; world-wide; within minutes. Take a look at the negative that's been published so far; mostly clueless speculation and no credible sources to substantiate any of it. Their age-no issue, Robert's voice-no issue, Jimmy's finger-HE say's it's not an issue, Jason's competence-no issue, the other members are confident in him, Jonesy's whatever-no issue ... (Being low-key has it's benefits.) :blahblah:

I know you're concerned, Wolfman. But, this isn't a regular tour gig. This is THE GIG ... in honor of their dear friends Ahmet and John and in honor of the Led Zeppelin legacy. You're a part of that legacy. Honor them with your presents, your heart full of joy and your mind without doubt.

I didn't win....I'm paying someone some major dough to go (they won)....how am I bitching....that I'm concerned Jimmy's finger might hurt his playing....wow....I'm such a dick for caring about him....and yes, after the $$ I'm dishing out, I do want to see him at his best....which I'm sure he will be....I don't want another 40th...more for his sake then mine.....make sense!!!

It's all good Andre, you're not the only one that has been lucky enough to get a chance to see this show, but has raised the ire of those who won't posting in a questionable manner on the subject.

You did bore the brunt of mine though, and that's not right.  Ignore the tabloids.....nobody will read on if they say "Led Zeppelin rehearsals coming along just swell", they have to tear everybody down.

Don't buy into it, and bring us ticketless folks down in the process!!

Have a great time in London. :beer:

It's all good Andre, you're not the only one that has been lucky enough to get a chance to see this show, but has raised the ire of those who won't posting in a questionable manner on the subject.

You did bore the brunt of mine though, and that's not right.  Ignore the tabloids.....nobody will read on if they say "Led Zeppelin rehearsals coming along just swell", they have to tear everybody down.

Don't buy into it, and bring us ticketless folks down in the process!!

Have a great time in London. :beer:

Thanks...can't wait...T-shirts for all!!!

P.S. Steve....love the bootleg name....too funny!!!

Archived