BONNAROO FESTIVAL ON T.V. THIS WEEKEND.

led zep maniack

If they have another channel, I'm not aware of it. They showed a 30 min. "Best of Bonnaroo" at 9 PM Eastern time. Though, I'm not sure that it was from today's performances. It had Dave Matthews Band and Radiohead. They aren't showing the whole festival live, just bits and pieces every night at 9 PM.

THE WAY THEY WERE TALKING IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO SHOW THE ENTIRE SHOW WHAT A BUMMER. :angry::angry::angry:

THE WAY THEY WERE TALKING IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO SHOW THE ENTIRE SHOW WHAT A BUMMER. :angry::angry::angry:

The live feed online is great. I used the fm transmitter for my ipod and ran the feed through my stereo system, and Metallica's set rocked! I have some things to do tonight, so I hope I don't miss Alison and Robert.

The live feed online is great. I used the fm transmitter for my ipod and ran the feed through my stereo system, and Metallica's set rocked! I have some things to do tonight, so I hope I don't miss Alison and Robert.

You won't miss them tonight because they're performing Sunday night!

I really dug Metallica, I had it patched through my stereo as well. Sounded great. Although A/K are playing Sunday, I don't see them listed on the setlist for the Sunday webcast.

I hope someone posts the show on uTube.

I saw that too, shame really.

But then there's always Youtube!!!!

There were some good camera angles they had too. :(

I'm super pissed/bummed/so alone, so alone....That he is in the town I wanted him to come to for ten years. Then I leave, he hooks up with Alison, and there he is. Right Now! In Asheville! :angry::angry::angry:

:boohoo::computertrash:

F%^$#!!!!

I saw that too, shame really.

But then there's always Youtube!!!!

There were some good camera angles they had too. :(

I'm super pissed/bummed/so alone, so alone....That he is in the town I wanted him to come to for ten years. Then I leave, he hooks up with Alison, and there he is. Right Now! In Asheville! :angry::angry::angry:

:boohoo::computertrash:

F%^$#!!!!

Now that sucks!

:console:

Archived