Happy Father's Day

Virginia

Thanks managed to see two out of three of My kids yesterday the third one called plus I saw two of My five Grandkids A good day overall.We cooked Ribs and Chicken and boiled Corn and Jambalaya

baked potatoes.Chocolate Cake for desert.Went Swimming for recreation.

To all the Dads here; Happy Father's Day! :) Hope your day is special!

I missed this yesterday. I had a wonderful Father's Day with my husband. He has always been a wonderful father to our children and is close to all of them. By his example, he has taught me about the importance of family and how wonderful a close, loving family can be. :wub:

It turned out to be a wonderful day. Much to my suprise, my son's gave me a puppy. A little ball of fur that cried all night long :D He's an Aussie Shepherd Border Collie cross. Nice to have a dog in the house again :)

^ Cool, Ally! My wife woke up me with cinnamon rolls in bed for breakfast, then gave me a gift. She gave me a GPS watch for running (tracks your distance, time, etc.). Then we took our 8 month old son to the Tigers game vs. the Dodgers!

^ Cool, Ally! My wife woke up me with cinnamon rolls in bed for breakfast, then gave me a gift. She gave me a GPS watch for running (tracks your distance, time, etc.). Then we took our 8 month old son to the Tigers game vs. the Dodgers!

And another Tiger win as well. Sounds like you had a great afternoon

Archived