ZEP' POEM

Goodie68

Dear all

Here's a poem of sorts that I've composed recently. Hope you like it. Entiteled. "Zep' Poem"

I'm dazed and confused

At the end of the day.

It's a

Communication Breakdown

It's always the same.

I got a whole lotta love

with the Travellin Riverside Blues,

'Cause I'm

Squeezing lemons

all the long day through.

Being a Heartbreaker's

Like a hole in my shoe.

I'm on the Stairway to Heaven

With a Black Dog as my guide,

On the way to Val Halla,

I'll take No Quarter.

Wherever I shall go.

In the Houses of the Holy,

We're gonna groove,

We're gonna Rock and Roll

I got to Ramble on

Gotta Bring it on Home.

In My Time of Dying

I'll be going to California

On a Misty Mountain with The Ocean

To my back.

We'll play loud music

in Kashmir

and it's Nobody's Fault but Mine.

In The Evening

When the Levee Breaks

I'll be

Over the Hills and Far Away

Dazed and Confused,

And still,

The Song Remains the Same

Goddie68, a great poem!!!)))

A couple of years I've composed a poem too, it's devoted to Robert and..I suppose to all hippies...

Tonight I saw a beautiful dream:

With smiling lips, as soft as cream,

I saw you kissing flowers.

I heard you singing tender, clean,

With you were ripling birds and stream,

Your heart was full of colours.

I saw you tear with enjoyable feel

That sunshine let you taste the thrill

Of happiness and brightness.

I saw a rose-leaf touched your skin,

Your eyes were full of a simple mean

That your true love is timeless.

Wonderful poems, both of you!:thumbsup:

I love maureen's. :thumbsup:

I use to write poems, but never about Led Zeppelin. I'll try it tomorrow (got maths and so enough of time to dream :P )

thanx) I'm looking forward to reading yours)) BTW, your avatar is stunning)) one of my favourite pictures of Jimmy)

thanx) I'm looking forward to reading yours)) BTW, your avatar is stunning)) one of my favourite pictures of Jimmy)
Well. Isn't Robert Plant just well. Sigh... :) I like your poem too. Perhaps I should compose some more. I'll work on it... To be truthful it was composed as a birthday gift, but thought it appropriate for this site. I only wish I had discovered them earlier or better still; that I might have been born earlier... You're all great!

Okay! Finally I wrote something. Hope you like it. :)

Zeppelin hide-away

I found myself in a colourful mirror

As the world started to weep

I rambeled around between six giant strings

Intended to find and not to seek

Old moon was getting embarrased

As I danced in front of his pale face

But I didn't care and smiled

For escape I saw thirteen ways

Mr Magican oh don't stop playing

Beat the weeping world with your guitar

And take me back to your old, loud country

Where trouble is so far

I was sitting at work and I thought of a poem. I hope it doesn't suck too bad! It's call it, The Tune in My Head, you'll see why.

With the tune in my head and a smile on my face, it's a feeling that nothing could ever replace.

On the Stairway to Heaven, when it's my time, with this tune in my head it's not a hard climb.

Dazed and Confused when things are not right, with this tune in my head I just say good night.

I Can't Quite You Baby you know that it's true, when your away I'm always thinking of you, but with this tune in my head I won't ever be blue.

Going To California that's where it began, it's the first place that I ever heard this great band, it's a long time ago but the tune in my head, still rambles on and it will till I'm dead.

Thank You LZ, for the tune in my head!

I was sitting at work and I thought of a poem. I hope it doesn't suck too bad! It's call it, The Tune in My Head, you'll see why.

With the tune in my head and a smile on my face, it's a feeling that nothing could ever replace.

On the Stairway to Heaven, when it's my time, with this tune in my head it's not a hard climb.

Dazed and Confused when things are not right, with this tune in my head I just say good night.

I Can't Quite You Baby you know that it's true, when your away I'm always thinking of you, but with this tune in my head I won't ever be blue.

Going To California that's where it began, it's the first place that I ever heard this great band, it's a long time ago but the tune in my head, still rambles on and it will till I'm dead.

Thank You LZ, for the tune in my head!

That's really cool! Since you are from Germany, you might know how it feels, too. In German it is so easy to write for me, but in English I have to seek for the right words. That's hard.

That's really cool! Since you are from Germany, you might know how it feels, too. In German it is so easy to write for me, but in English I have to seek for the right words. That's hard.

Yes, I know how you feel, it is hard. I live in the Oberpfalz, what part of Germany do you live in?

Archived