Logan...Romero

Hotplant

Why not get another son in on it. :D

Logan could fill papas shoes. If Jason can, why not Logan...for all of you who are SO mad at Plant.

He is the spitting image of his father...just brown hair instead of blonde.

" It would still be Plants blood"....right? :lol:

:rolleyes:

Well I know you're only being toungue-in-cheek HP, but they have very different voices - and the style of Sons of Albion is very different from Zeppelin too. I think he's happy with them.

of course. :D

I love Sons of Albion!!but I still wouldn't mind hearing Logan belt out a classic LZ song. :lol: as I wouldn't mind hearing Robert sing something from the SoA songbook.

Edited by eMMi

OK Lets just replace Page and Jones and start something new...I guess my point is Led Zeppelin as we know and knew them are never more...(no pun to Alan Parsons)...The presents of others in the band is just not Led Zeppelin...Be it Plant or whom ever that wants to let sleeping dogs lie is right...They came they were now they are gone...I think just enjoying what those four men gave us is enough and to say that anyone can fill any of their shoes is not thinking clearly...It was the moment the ride the fullment of music...

Peace

MJ

Why not get another son in on it. :D

Logan could fill papas shoes. If Jason can, why not Logan...for all of you who are SO mad at Plant.

He is the spitting image of his father...just brown hair instead of blonde.

" It would still be Plants blood"....right? :lol:

:rolleyes:

I think you could be on to something here. I'd go! :lol: