Jimmy, JPJ and The Foos!

MHD

I didn't even know about this gig until now. I need to start frequenting this website again!!

Dammit Nic! I'll tell you more than you'll ever get here! :lol:

No offense Sam. Private stuff y'know! Nic's my little sister. ;)

Dammit Nic! I'll tell you more than you'll ever get here! :lol:

No offense Sam. Private stuff y'know! Nic's my little sister. ;)

I know Ev! :D I've been out of touch with all of you guys. When Jimmy starts doing gigs and I don't even have a fucking clue, its time for an intervention!!!! I have hit rock bottom!!! :o

I know Ev! :D I've been out of touch with all of you guys. When Jimmy starts doing gigs and I don't even have a fucking clue, its time for an intervention!!!! I have hit rock bottom!!! :o

Kind of makes makes me feel sometimes, Didn't have to grow

We are eagles of one nest, The nest is in our soul

You're always home with us Nic. Your room will always be as you left it. Just check in from time to time. That's all we ask. Drop your bedroll on the floor! And now as you're of age, have a drink on me!!! :D

Kind of makes makes me feel sometimes, Didn't have to grow

We are eagles of one nest, The nest is in our soul

You're always home with us Nic. Your room will always be as you left it. Just check in from time to time. That's all we ask. Drop your bedroll on the floor! And now as you're of age, have a drink on me!!! :D

Aaaw! You're the best Ev. I miss you!

Sadly I'm not of age. If I lived in England though!

• 2 months later...
How come this DVD can come out with Page and Jones in it, but a goddamn Led Zeppelin DVD of the get together can't see the light of day?

Oh, maybe they need to build up its' release first when the day happens. Jimmy usually goes all out with things like that. And he wants it to be absolute perfect when it's ready too.

Archived