Jimmy, JPJ and The Foos!

MHD

From the new August edition of Classic Rock magazine

JPJPJFoo.jpg

Jimmy.jpg

JPJPJFoo2.jpg

Thanks for the article. It is nice to see that DG has a true appreciation for JP and JPJ joining the Foos on stage. :D Jimmy looks great and seems very happy. :D Thanks Misshoneydripper

He will always have it in my book ;):lol:

Amen to that! :D;) I posted this article quite a few months ago and it seems that Jimmy is adhering to what he said he'd do: Page added: "I don't wanna play shows that aren't fun any more. I've gone back to my philosophy of the '70s, which was to enjoy myself." :thumbsup:

Amen to that! :D;) I posted this article quite a few months ago and it seems that Jimmy is adhering to what he said he'd do: Page added: "I don't wanna play shows that aren't fun any more. I've gone back to my philosophy of the '70s, which was to enjoy myself." :thumbsup:

Now that is definitely the best quote I've read in a long time!! Thanks for that one MSG, don't think I caught that article the first time!

:):)

It really warms my heart to see how happy and full of life Jimmy is right now. I really hope this is a good omen...that something is in the offing. Not that I don't wish Jimmy all the best if he's not up to anything! :D You know what I mean :)

I've thought for a loooong time all Jimmy needs is some new "muses..." :shifty:

:rolleyes:

I LOVE 70's philosophy............... :P

Is anyone else just a bit worried that Jimmy says he's "gone back to my philosophy of the '70s, which was to enjoy myself," and then headed off in a cab with three strippers? :lol::unsure:

agreed lol

Is anyone else just a bit worried that Jimmy says he's "gone back to my philosophy of the '70s, which was to enjoy myself," and then headed off in a cab with three strippers? :lol::unsure:

Now Allison, don't be making raunchy innuendos like a reporter for The Sun! We know he was speaking of the 70's philosophy in terms of his music and what gigs he wants to play. And as for the burlesque dancers... I'm sure he was just being a gentleman and seeing that they got home safely. :D

Now Allison, don't be making raunchy innuendos like a reporter for The Sun! We know he was speaking of the 70's philosophy in terms of his music and what gigs he wants to play. And as for the burlesque dancers... I'm sure he was just being a gentleman and seeing that they got home safely. :D

:bagoverhead:

:lol:

The part about the three strippers doesn't worry me but I would be worried if, as part of Jimmy's going "back to my philosophy of the '70's", he returned to the heavy use of drugs and/or alcohol.

I've thought for a loooong time all Jimmy needs is some new "muses..." :shifty:

:rolleyes:

Oh, yessss. :shifty:

I don't know if you remember but the last time someone uttered the world "muses" around here, a couple of "townsfolk" came in with their pitchforks and torches. :ph34r:

I LOVE 70's philosophy............... :P

Love it and lived it! :D

It really warms my heart to see how happy and full of life Jimmy is right now. I really hope this is a good omen...that something is in the offing. Not that I don't wish Jimmy all the best if he's not up to anything! :D You know what I mean :)

Agreed - it seems to me that he looks better and happier and healthier than we've seen him in a long time.. he's out there doing things that he's enjoying and it does warm the heart!

Here's the link for the Pre-Order (Foos Wembley Show with Pagey and JPJ from Amazon (just posted, so there's not much info yet regarding contents and all):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001C0GZ4...ASIN=B001C0GZ4C

USA

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001C0G...ASIN=B001C0GZ4C

UK

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B001C0GZ4C...ASIN=B001C0GZ4C

Germany

France, Canada, Japan and elsewhere (To Be Announced)

:D

R B)

Im glad to see Jimmy and John out jamming..but with the Foos? Whats with that singer and his teeth and hair? They should jam at Claptons next Crossroads or something cool like that.

that singer happens to be Dave Grohl, who is a huge Led Zeppelin fan. He is also one of about 5 or so musicians of the past decade that puts that much passion and energy into his music.

Archived