books with great pictures

linda.

As a new member...is there anyone who can help me with whitch book to buy, including great pictures

of the members:-)

Hugs LInda.

Welcome Linda! :wave:

If I can suggest, buy the Led Zeppelin:The Story of A Band and Their Music: 1968-1980 by Keith Shadwick.

This is a really good book, well written, very thorough and complete with nice pictures.

As a new member...is there anyone who can help me with whitch book to buy, including great pictures

of the members:-)

Hugs LInda.

Hi Linda! Some of the first books that I bought was LED ZEPPELIN, A VISUAL DOCUMENTARY by Paul Kendall (1982), LED ZEPPELIN, IN THE LIGHT 1968-1980 by Howard Mylett and Richard Bunton (1981), LED ZEPPELIN, THE FINAL ACCLAIM by Dave Lewis (1983) and LED ZEPPELIN, HEAVEN AND HELL by Charles R. Cross and Erik Flannigan with Photographs by Neal Preston (1991). All of these books are excellent, please buy them if you find them. ROCK ON!

Hi Linda! Some of the first books that I bought was LED ZEPPELIN, A VISUAL DOCUMENTARY by Paul Kendall (1982), LED ZEPPELIN, IN THE LIGHT 1968-1980 by Howard Mylett and Richard Bunton (1981), LED ZEPPELIN, THE FINAL ACCLAIM by Dave Lewis (1983) and LED ZEPPELIN, HEAVEN AND HELL by Charles R. Cross and Erik Flannigan with Photographs by Neal Preston (1991). All of these books are excellent, please buy them if you find them. ROCK ON!

Thank you so much, I just cant get enough history about them:-)

Linda.

Welcome Linda! :wave:

If I can suggest, buy the Led Zeppelin:The Story of A Band and Their Music: 1968-1980 by Keith Shadwick.

This is a really good book, well written, very thorough and complete with nice pictures.

Thank you for your welcome:-)

Is it any stories behind the songs in it?

Linda.

If you're looking for pictures, this could be a good one. It hasn't been released yet though.

Illustrated History

It loos very good:-)

Plant is gorgeous, smiiile.

What a beautiful man....

Can I please ask you, if you have received this mail/answer back to you?

I am not very good in the computer area I am afraid, and do not know

if I am sending it the right way???

If you receives this mail, would you please answer me back...

so I know:-)

Hugs from Norway..

I would suggest Led Zeppelin Talking, where are excerpts and quotes from interviews with the members. There are many pics in it I never saw before, most b/w, but also coloured ones.

Great book and not to expensive!

Hi:-)

Thank you for your answer.

That book sounds interessting.

Hugs

Linda.

Thank you for your welcome:-)

Is it any stories behind the songs in it?

Linda.

Linda, I have just realized that you were after LZ pictorial books more than anything else... I should have paid more attention to your thread. :(

Anyway, the book I have suggested is still a very good read in my opinion.

It is also very descriptive about the songs. I think you will enjoy it.

It was my first Zep book and was so happy with it. :)

A boy, what are you, a boy or girl? I hope a girl since you go by the name of Linda. My sister's name is Linda. ROCK ON!

Hello:-)))))

Yes I am a girl.

Nice to talk to a girl I think, we have a little different view of Zepp, don`t we?

Plant is the most beautiful man I have ever seen:-)))

Can not stop looking at the videoes from that time a specialy when he was about

25 -27:-)))))

Have you seen him in the film "The songs remains the same" WOW!!!!!

HUgs LInda.

How do you get thoose smiily`s(faces into the mail)???

Linda, I have just realized that you were after LZ pictorial books more than anything else... I should have paid more attention to your thread. :(

Anyway, the book I have suggested is still a very good read in my opinion.

It is also very descriptive about the songs. I think you will enjoy it.

It was my first Zep book and was so happy with it. :)

Thank you so much.

YES...I want to know what is the reason the meaning behind the song`s:-)

Let me take "Stairway to heaven" That song I know is a bout a lady who was getting

everything she wanted and more in life...but she was never grateful,and never gave anything back.

I also know that the song Thanks or thank you is about his wife(Plants) but as a

Zep fan,

I WANT to know about every song:-)

Hope this book is what I want.

I have to buy almost all of my books overseas, and it is expencive with costums and all of that, smiiile.

Hugs LInda.

A boy, what are you, a boy or girl? I hope a girl since you go by the name of Linda. My sister's name is Linda. ROCK ON!

Sorry Zep fan forever:-)) I thought you were a girl, so I wanted to ask yu what you were thinking about Plant.-)))

But I just saw that you were a boy; so i guess it wouyld be a silly question to you:-9

Just forget it.Robert is HOT, but we can talk about other things . cant we? :-)

Linda.

Sorry Zep fan forever:-)) I thought you were a girl, so I wanted to ask yu what you were thinking about Plant.-)))

But I just saw that you were a boy; so i guess it wouyld be a silly question to you:-9

Just forget it.Robert is HOT, but we can talk about other things . cant we? :-)

Linda.

That's ok Linda, shit happens! We can talk about what ever you want dear. In the mean time, ROCK ON!