Ive been here awile but never said hello...

TelecasterShaggy

Ive posted on this site but have never said hello, so here it is. My name is Kyle and Im from West Virginia, USA. I wanted to post this somewhere so I figure this would be a good time, Im only 19 so I missed the Zep heyday, along with the heyday of LPs, but today I just bought a turntable from Circuit City and LZ I, II, IV, HOTH, PG, and Presence other with Principle of Moments on vinyl from eBay. I have a lot of the other Zep albums on CD but Im really excited about kicking back and listen to the vinyls in my dorm room. Happy trails.

Ive posted on this site but have never said hello, so here it is. My name is Kyle and Im from West Virginia, USA. I wanted to post this somewhere so I figure this would be a good time, Im only 19 so I missed the Zep heyday, along with the heyday of LPs, but today I just bought a turntable from Circuit City and LZ I, II, IV, HOTH, PG, and Presence other with Principle of Moments on vinyl from eBay. I have a lot of the other Zep albums on CD but Im really excited about kicking back and listen to the vinyls in my dorm room. Happy trails.

Welcome aboard The Mighty Zeppelin young man B)

anybody that invests in some mighty zep vinyl deserves a hearty welcome and hello. let us know your opinion on how your money was spent...

Hello! I'm only 18 so I do understand you - I mean it's a pity we have never seen them live...

First of all.....welcome here Kyle, pleasure to meet ya.

I heard more than once that people of you age (and also Maureen's age) like Zep......which is completely cool....your mind is NOT poisened with crappy MTV shite.....congratulations, you have a great taste in music, you make a lot of SENSE.

Rock on!!!!!

Hey... I think we crossed paths in another thread, but I'm just gonna give you a welcome in here, too. Nice to see another young'un in here such as myself, even though everyone on here is so young at heart. It's a great message board.. I've posted on a lot of different boards and this one, by far, is the most welcoming.. the tunes ain't so bad too. :wave::thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, Led Zeppelin fans are the greatest people in the world. Even famous people who like Zep just seem cooler than the rest (Ex. Jack Black, Dave Grohl). I havent got my LPs in yet, they will probably be here around Thursday, but I have a problem. I dont know what should be the first Zep song I should EVER hear on vinyl. Im thinking about just putting LZ I on and letting it play, hearing it first like everyone one else did back in the day. Also I am a guitar player/singer (guitar player first) and the first song I ever learned from beginning to end was Stairway To Heaven, I took me 6 months to learn it on my own (I never had any music training) and it has always had a special place in my heart. Maybe Bring It On Home, or The Rain Song, or Thank You, Kasmir, Over The Hills And Far Away, Dazed and Confused, I just really dont know. Toss your opinions my way and maybe a story of your first vinyl Zep encounter.

I dont know what should be the first Zep song I should EVER hear on vinyl. Im thinking about just putting LZ I on and letting it play, hearing it first like everyone one else did back in the day. Toss your opinions my way and maybe a story of your first vinyl Zep encounter.

My first choice would be Achilles Last Stand.....and listen to it with your headphones on.....so many nuances and cool moving soundscapes in that one!!!!

P.S.

Vinyl rocks!!!!

:) Hi, my name is Chanella, I am french, I live in Paris,but am from a small town

in France, I work in a fashion house.

I love all of zeppelins music, so I thought I would join up,My mother is english,and

dad is french.I am a happy person,just fallen out of a relationship,so on my own now.

so yes well Hi to everyone. :)

Archived