Freemasons

Atlas

Define "conspiracy theory".

A theory fucking idiots believe in because they refuse to use all evidence to understand something (Apollo moon landings for example). Instead, they pick and choose "evidence" that they think can convince others to believe them.

In other words, your kind of theory

Hi all,

Define "conspiracy theory".

Since you started a thread about it,why don't you tell us? :rolleyes:

In common usage, the word theory is often used to signify a conjecture, an opinion, a speculation, or a hypothesis. In this usage, a theory is not necessarily based on facts; in other words, it is not required to be consistent with true descriptions of reality. True descriptions of reality are more reflectively understood as statements which would be true independently of what people think about them.

Did Mick or Keith murder Brian Jones? <_<:bagoverhead:

KB( I think it was Charlie!) :burp:

A theory fucking idiots believe in because they refuse to use all evidence to understand something (Apollo moon landings for example). Instead, they pick and choose "evidence" that they think can convince others to believe them.

In other words, your kind of theory

The evidence upon which you base your claim?

Where did I claim my standpoint and on what subject?

"Yes...most conspiracy theories would be your theories..."

Care to name a specific "conspiracy theory" which would be my theory? Then show how I base my belief on anything less that solid evidence and sound reasoning.

"Yes...most conspiracy theories would be your theories..."

Care to name a specific "conspiracy theory" which would be my theory? Then show how I base my believe on anything less that solid evidence and sound reasoning.

I was just being a dick because you were being a smartass

In any case, 9/11 for sure, and I'm assuming Apollo moon landings. Possibly Pearl Harbor as well

I was just being a dick because you were being a smartass

In any case, 9/11 for sure, and I'm assuming Apollo moon landings. Possibly Pearl Harbor as well

I've been at this full time for years. You will have to work pretty hard to get me frazzled.

9/11 was an inside job.

German engineers did put a man on the Moon.

Pearl Harbor was a setup. fdrtratr.gif.

I've been at this full time for years. You will have to work pretty hard to get me frazzled.
That works on both sides of the coin my dear man

9/11 was an inside job.

I disagree

German engineers did put a man on the Moon.

Before we did? Do you think we did in 1969?

Pearl Harbor was a setup. fdrtratr.gif.
I've heard evidence on both sides, but haven't really done enough research to reallyargue about it. I don't think it was, but hey believe what you want

My Grandad was a Mason for many years. I would occasionally go to the Masonic Lodge in Baton Rouge, La. with the family for.....wait for it......catfish cookouts!

The Lodge seemed to be basically like a men's social club, a place of comraderie. It certainly wasn't a rich and powerful elite plotting to rule the country.

• 2 months later...
Hi all,

Since you started a thread about it,why don't you tell us? :rolleyes:

Did Mick or Keith murder Brian Jones?

No,it was Frank Thorogood.He was a contractor working on Brian's house at the time.

He would've gotten away with it too,except for that pesky deathbed confession.

Hi all,

Depending on your own personal beliefs about what happens when we die,yes he did.

When a man gets out of jail after 28 years,from DNA evidence,stating he did not commit the crime,it's not your own 'personal beliefs' it its fact.

Any facts in the case my friend?Or,is Scotland Yard too busy? :)

KB

He must be down at bottom end of the scale of things in the Lodges. Between 1 and 27 nothing much happens, but from 27-33 these are the people who are ruling the world, these are the people that have loyalty only unto themselves. All the rest are small time bit players who do a lot of good in the community, but the others, well lets just say Lord Louis Mountbatten was the Grand Master in England when the IRA killed him.

Say no more. nudge nudge ;) ;) Keeps looking over shoulder.

Now a cousin sits there... <_<

Hi all,

When a man gets out of jail after 28 years,from DNA evidence,stating he did not commit the crime,it's not your own 'personal beliefs' it its fact.

Any facts in the case my friend?Or,is Scotland Yard too busy? :)

KB

Not sure what you're getting at here,but the last I heard,Frank Thorogood confessed on his deathbed to the crime of murdering Brian.I don't recall exactly when-and I don't feel like looking it up-but if I recall correctly,his death was within the last 10-15 years.If he was guilty,he never did time,at least not that I recall.Unless I missed something (and there's a very good chance that I did),technically he did "get away with it"

My reference to 'personal beliefs' was meant to mean the idea that if you believe in any form of God or afterlife,Mr. Thorogood didn't really "get away" with anything.If you believe that there's nothing after death,they he truly did.

Added:Evidently,I was half-right:

(From Wikipedia-admittedly not the best source)

Brian Jones-Death of

...Wohlin claimed in 1999 that Jones had been murdered by a builder who had been renovating the house the couple shared.[citation needed] The builder, Frank Thorogood, allegedly confessed to the murder on his deathbed to the Rolling Stones' driver, Tom Keylock; Keylock later denied this.[21] ........

The mystery deepens......

Archived