Men's Classes

Nathan

yep...sign em up.

class 16

basic auto mechanics: you should not have to rely on your spouse to perform all scheduled/unscheduled maintenance on all the mechanical equipment. training on all heavy equipment to include loaders, cranes, sawmills, and lawnmowers.

What "man" relies on his spouse to do this?

If anything;it's the other way around.

^I'm with you on this one. I have never met a guy who can't fix something. Certain things, especially the car and any electronic lawn tool (if there is a lawn that needs work, which isn't always the case), guys can fix without a problem. Then again, don't expect us to know what to do with a broken kitchen appliance unless we like to cook in the first place. Our usual fix for that is... get a new one.

This stereotype is truly false.

^I'm with you on this one. I have never met a guy who can't fix something. Certain things, especially the car and any electronic lawn tool (if there is a lawn that needs work, which isn't always the case), guys can fix without a problem. Then again, don't expect us to know what to do with a broken kitchen appliance unless we like to cook in the first place. Our usual fix for that is... get a new one.

This stereotype is truly false.

:lol: I have, and it was funny as hell. Dude didn't even know how to check his oil. :wtf:

:lol: I have, and it was funny as hell. Dude didn't even know how to check his oil. :wtf:

And let's be honest here--your respect for him probably went down just a little bit, huh? I'm completely useless with anything mechanical, and even I can do that!!

And let's be honest here--your respect for him probably went down just a little bit, huh? I'm completely useless with anything mechanical, and even I can do that!!

:lol: I was dumb founded. Once he came to me and said his seven ten was missing and I'm like wtf? and I do this for a living. Working on cars and trucks that is. Well I'm trying to figure out what the hell he's talking about, so I bring him over to a similar car and pop the hood and tell him to point to what he's talking about. Here's a pic :hysterical:

a710.jpg

If anything;it's the other way around.

dare to dream...

not always a problem...just extremely annoying when i'm cooking dinner/bathing the kids/breastfeeding or 8 1/2 months pregnant and i get the "could you take a look at the crane, i can't get it started......right now, please!"

dare to dream...

not always a problem...just extremely annoying when i'm cooking dinner/bathing the kids/breastfeeding or 8 1/2 months pregnant and i get the "could you take a look at the crane, i can't get it started......right now, please!"

You got a lemon.

Archived