Question

Ronen

I think that there's nothing official to show ... so here's the simple answer

This is an official site, isn't it?

:rolleyes:

Yes, but still there is a past videos and the future is disable.

What i mean the past videos is a live but the future is dead (02 ARENA CONCERT - not show up).

It's interesting that even the Black Dog clip which was given to the media isn't here. I suppose if a DVD release is in the future, they want to protect it's value as much as possible. Good point though.

You right, but still they can protect the clips by showing only without possibility to let people downloading.

It's interesting that even the Black Dog clip which was given to the media isn't here. I suppose if a DVD release is in the future, they want to protect it's value as much as possible. Good point though.

I hope you're right about the DVD release, then it will be worth the wait

I always hated that Blackdog clip it was the only glaring mistake Robert made that night and the media throws it around when they could have picked anything. It's almost as if they wanted to make them look bad.

I always hated that Blackdog clip it was the only glaring mistake Robert made that night and the media throws it around when they could have picked anything. It's almost as if they wanted to make them look bad.

but the sound is incredible and if nothing else is but an inkling to what the entire release would sound like (which makes me pant like a dog)....

I don't think Robert made a mistake at all, he just sang it differently.

And don't be so fast to blame 'the media', whoever that is. Led Zeppelin officially released that Black Dog clip, and that clip only, to the media. The media did not have access to choose what they showed - they received that clip as is and broadcast it.

Because until there is a yes or no to an official release they don't want to show any of the pro-shot footage, or the boot footage and Jimmy did say he plans on it being released at some time. But it is strange that the Black Dog clip isn't there and I don't know of any mistake Robert made could someone tell me.

I hope you're right about the DVD release, then it will be worth the wait

What ?surely You wouldn't pay to watch it .?Be like 95% of people and download it .There's to many people out there ;still trying to make $$$ out of Led Zeppelin.Peter Grant would be turning in his grave. ;):angry:

Archived