Jazz or Blues?

Mr. Big

jazz or Blues? bageal or donut? car or bike? guitar or drums? dog or cat? new york or London? Hendrix or Beatles? shirt or pants???

Oh lord, Blues, don't even have to think about that, Bagel, lox and cream cheese, both, both, been to neither, want to go to both, Hendrix (Beatles can suck my middle finger), pants, ha ha.

Want to see a kitty I painted?

Zoey.jpg

Oh lord, Blues, don't even have to think about that, Bagel, lox and cream cheese, both, both, been to neither, want to go to both, Hendrix (Beatles can suck my middle finger), pants, ha ha.

Want to see a kitty I painted?

Zoey.jpg

Here kitty kitty nice kitty! Blues and pants.

jazz or Blues? bageal or donut? car or bike? guitar or drums? dog or cat? new york or London? Hendrix or Beatles? shirt or pants???

Blues, donut, car, guitar, dog, London, Hendrix, ummm...shirt, I guess. They're both kind of necessary items, lol.

I like both jazz and blues, but I can only listen to a little jazz at a time. A little improv goes a long way for me. Blues - give it to me anytime, anywhere, and I'll start bopping around to it like a total dork. :D

jazz or Blues? bagel or donut? car or bike? guitar or drums? dog or cat? new york or London? Hendrix or Beatles? shirt or pants???

Jazz (but like bluesy Jazz)

Donut(wtf is a bagel)

Car(want my liscence back)

Guitar(try and play it)

Dog (although I have cats !!!??!!)

London(was kinda disappointed by NY, preferred the west coast and Seattle myself)

Hendrix (as much as the Beatles changed popular music forever, Hendrix changed the way people played the Electric Guitar and all its possibilities)

Shirt

Archived