I've been reborn...

Audra

i left forever ago and my account was deleted from lack of use...i probably wasn't missed, so i probably shouldn't explain...i wonder how many of you are left from way back then...

my name's Audra, by the way...nice to meet you all...

i left forever ago and my account was deleted from lack of use...i probably wasn't missed, so i probably shouldn't explain...i wonder how many of you are left from way back then...

Hi Audra. I´m new, nice to meet you. Happy late B´day mines in 4 days time hope my hubby remembers :)

Welcome back! When they switched this forum from electric magic to the official site, everyone's account was deleted, and we all had to start over. :D Some of the oldbies are still here, some have different names, though.

Member since 2004. :P Welcome back. :D

i wish that everyone had the same name that they used to...i want to say hello to my old friends and only a few have the same name...some have been banned...

thanks for the welcome... :)

i wish that everyone had the same name that they used to...i want to say hello to my old friends and only a few have the same name...some have been banned...

thanks for the welcome... :)

You're welcome. There's quite a few oldies that are here and some that went off and did their own thing. I don't know the details exactly, but I know those who are still here will drop by and say hi eventually. B)

Archived