page and p. diddy

Aleister

Yah i remember it from the Godzilla movie . I wouldnt have done it wither if i was Jimmy . But he's just a nice guy to these no talents .

They rarely ever licensed their original stuff for movies yet somehow this one disaster got through. :rolleyes:

I guess you could chalk it up to Jimmy having a mid life crisis perhaps?

The single release of "Come With Me" was pretty poor, but the remixed version done by Tom Morello (appropriately titled Morello Mix) was quite good. Much more guitar and P. Diddy's, Puff Daddy or whatever you wish to call him's parts were put more in the background. Actually has a nice solo by Jimmy and all that crazy stuff that Morello does too.

The single release of "Come With Me" was pretty poor, but the remixed version done by Tom Morello (appropriately titled Morello Mix) was quite good. Much more guitar and P. Diddy's, Puff Daddy or whatever you wish to call him's parts were put more in the background. Actually has a nice solo by Jimmy and all that crazy stuff that Morello does too.

morello plays on the soundtrack version, too. he was one of the reasons that jimmy was eager. page played by satellite, if i remember correctly. the live performance on 'snl' really showed which master was calling, by the way....

Archived