Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Beautiful Men.

I can't remember if I've posted any of these pictures before, but if so......why not see them again?

david84.jpg

aez.jpg

david06.jpg

Someone sent this picture to me, I had never seen it before so now I'm sharing it with you all. There's a little CGI going on with his eyes because they aren't that blue but HOLY GUACAMOLE.

guitarbass1december95.jpg

Knowing he was not perfect and not afraid to admit his flaws, I really can sense an internal beauty from John Lennon, under the tough, cynical shell

johnlennon1.jpg

johnlennon.jpg

just thought about him around the Holiday Season, listening to Merry Christmas(War is Over)

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

This is a picture I grabbed from a documentary about Pink Floyd. It was shown during the bit about the period after The Wall was made, but before The Final Cut was released. A very poignant and dramatic bit, I must say. So it's something for the Gilmour AND Waters fans that congregate here - I labeled the picture "the good old days".

thegoodolddays.jpg

Edited by Electrophile

JonathanRyesMeyers.jpg

Beautiful eyes!! :yesnod: Sorry only small picture Jonathan Ryes-Myers

Edited by Deborah J

JonathanRyesMeyers.jpg

Beautiful eyes!! :yesnod: Sorry only small picture Jonathan Ryes-Myers

...Deborah, I first saw him in (His first movie, I think) Bend It Like Beckham...Very beautiful and Charming...and I like him here too..

050504_elvis_vmed_2p.widec.jpg

Let's revive this mofo.

l_6af3f65ada8942cfa8e364e8ac0f3d46.jpg

:wub:

Hey, he's cute! Who is that? (woohoo, I've been missing the hot guys thread, lol!)

Waiting for the Pens game to start, so with that in mind...

3368673879_f6fed038d5.jpg

Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins (am I the only one who digs the mustache? Wish he would've kept it...)

david20steckel1.jpg

David Steckel, Washington Capitals

3598799650_345e59f174.jpg

Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers

3052567456_1f9ca3e3bf.jpg

Henrik Zetterberg, Detroit Red Wings

Hey, he's cute! Who is that? (woohoo, I've been missing the hot guys thread, lol!)

It's Jackson Rathbone, the Twilight dude. I don't even care that he's in Twilight - he's that beautiful. I'm a complete fangirl over him, not gonna lie.

Wanna see more? Okay, I won't deny you :D Fuck R-Pattz.

2e54lqg.jpg

062.jpg

3652350838_7dfbfaa11a.jpg

It's Jackson Rathbone, the Twilight dude. I don't even care that he's in Twilight - he's that beautiful. I'm a complete fangirl over him, not gonna lie.

Wanna see more? Okay, I won't deny you :D Fuck R-Pattz.

2e54lqg.jpg

062.jpg

3652350838_7dfbfaa11a.jpg

Hawt! Okay, that makes me want to see Twilight a little bit, at least! :lol: Robert's cute sometimes (like when he washes his hair), but not enough to make me want to sit through that.

Love the band nerd thing he's got going on there - extra cute!

And speaking of vampires...

alexanderskargard.jpg

I haven't been watching True Blood, either (not because I have anything against it; I just never got started), but by god I am going to rent the DVDs sometime here soon! :drool:

Hawt! Okay, that makes me want to see Twilight a little bit, at least! :lol: Robert's cute sometimes (like when he washes his hair), but not enough to make me want to sit through that.

Love the band nerd thing he's got going on there - extra cute!

And speaking of vampires...

alexanderskargard.jpg

I haven't been watching True Blood, either (not because I have anything against it; I just never got started), but by god I am going to rent the DVDs sometime here soon! :drool:

True Blood is a complete sex-fest, with Vampires. Oh, Eric, yeah, baby :D

2dliww4.jpg

56652241-73f10f9d59e05db4ec1f12289e.jpg

UNF.

Alright, that's it now, before I completely go crazy.

JohnyyDeppClassAct.jpg

Beautiful Man!!!!!

OMG Deborah. You are I are so much alike when it comes to our tastes in good-looking men. This man is as fine as it comes (after Robert, of course).

Totally digging the Jackson Rathbone! :thumbsup: And that's a GREAT pic of Johnny, Deborah! Hehe, I was trying to decide if I liked him better with his natural hair color or with blond highlights, but I couldn't come to a decision because he just looks so damn good no matter what! ^_^

Ok, one more from the hockey file because I found this pic today and LOVE it!!

Alexander Ovechkin, Washington Capitals

NHLAllStarGamePortraitsIiuNMw18Xn9l.jpg

Oh, Sasha... I seriously do not know what it is about that man. I can't stand him - he is so friggin' arrogant - and he's had his face smashed in a million times, and yet...I think he's sexy as hell. :blush: Go figure!