Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

This is a picture I grabbed from a documentary about Pink Floyd. It was shown during the bit about the period after The Wall was made, but before The Final Cut was released. A very poignant and dramatic bit, I must say. So it's something for the Gilmour AND Waters fans that congregate here - I labeled the picture "the good old days".

thegoodolddays.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Let's revive this mofo.

l_6af3f65ada8942cfa8e364e8ac0f3d46.jpg

:wub:

Hey, he's cute! Who is that? (woohoo, I've been missing the hot guys thread, lol!)

Waiting for the Pens game to start, so with that in mind...

3368673879_f6fed038d5.jpg

Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins (am I the only one who digs the mustache? Wish he would've kept it...)

david20steckel1.jpg

David Steckel, Washington Capitals

3598799650_345e59f174.jpg

Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers

3052567456_1f9ca3e3bf.jpg

Henrik Zetterberg, Detroit Red Wings

It's Jackson Rathbone, the Twilight dude. I don't even care that he's in Twilight - he's that beautiful. I'm a complete fangirl over him, not gonna lie.

Wanna see more? Okay, I won't deny you :D Fuck R-Pattz.

2e54lqg.jpg

062.jpg

3652350838_7dfbfaa11a.jpg

Hawt! Okay, that makes me want to see Twilight a little bit, at least! :lol: Robert's cute sometimes (like when he washes his hair), but not enough to make me want to sit through that.

Love the band nerd thing he's got going on there - extra cute!

And speaking of vampires...

alexanderskargard.jpg

I haven't been watching True Blood, either (not because I have anything against it; I just never got started), but by god I am going to rent the DVDs sometime here soon! :drool:

Hawt! Okay, that makes me want to see Twilight a little bit, at least! :lol: Robert's cute sometimes (like when he washes his hair), but not enough to make me want to sit through that.

Love the band nerd thing he's got going on there - extra cute!

And speaking of vampires...

alexanderskargard.jpg

I haven't been watching True Blood, either (not because I have anything against it; I just never got started), but by god I am going to rent the DVDs sometime here soon! :drool:

True Blood is a complete sex-fest, with Vampires. Oh, Eric, yeah, baby :D

2dliww4.jpg

56652241-73f10f9d59e05db4ec1f12289e.jpg

UNF.

Alright, that's it now, before I completely go crazy.

Totally digging the Jackson Rathbone! :thumbsup: And that's a GREAT pic of Johnny, Deborah! Hehe, I was trying to decide if I liked him better with his natural hair color or with blond highlights, but I couldn't come to a decision because he just looks so damn good no matter what! ^_^

Ok, one more from the hockey file because I found this pic today and LOVE it!!

Alexander Ovechkin, Washington Capitals

NHLAllStarGamePortraitsIiuNMw18Xn9l.jpg

Oh, Sasha... I seriously do not know what it is about that man. I can't stand him - he is so friggin' arrogant - and he's had his face smashed in a million times, and yet...I think he's sexy as hell. :blush: Go figure!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived