Opening Act

They haven't even confirmed an album or tour yet and we are already talking about an opening act. Let's wait on this first.

True, but hypothetically speaking, I would like to see Plant/Krause open up. That way all the Plant bashers could imagine another reason to be pissed at him.

Seriously, I don't really care who it would be.

True, but hypothetically speaking, I would like to see Plant/Krause open up. That way all the Plant bashers could imagine another reason to be pissed at him.

Seriously, I don't really care who it would be.

I just want to see Jimmy out there playing his ass off. Don't we have enough of these bashers on this forum? Imagine a whole arena or stadium full of them?

This has been discussed on other threads many times before.

Seriously who would want to to be the opening act anyway?

As if the audience would be going to see the support act and there are many dickheads who would make it known to them.

FWIW, Cheech and Chong!

Better to start with a laugh than a scowl.

This has been discussed on other threads many times before.

Seriously who would want to to be the opening act anyway?

As if the audience would be going to see the support act and there are many dickheads who would make it known to them.

FWIW, Cheech and Chong!

Better to start with a laugh than a scowl.

Good point. May have to go with you on that. They never used an opening act except in the early days and Knebworth in 1979, so they probably don't need one.

Let's not forget the opening acts they used at Wembley Empire Pool in 1971 for the Electric Magic shows. Just an idea.

Good point. May have to go with you on that. They never used an opening act except in the early days and Knebworth in 1979, so they probably don't need one.

Let's not forget the opening acts they used at Wembley Empire Pool in 1971 for the Electric Magic shows. Just an idea.

Knebworth was a festival - there is never just one band on the bill at a festival.

Archived