SIRIUS Launching Led Zeppelin Station

kiss of fire

50 minutes ago, TM said:

I heard a different studio Whole LottaLove version around 11:30 ish this morning east coast time. Anyone hear it and know where that was from?  Thought maybe companion disc but went back and that’s not it.

Maybe BBC version?  I didn’t hear earlier Sirius broadcast (as I’m only making a suggestion).

R😎

1 hour ago, TM said:

I heard a different studio Whole LottaLove version around 11:30 ish this morning east coast time. Anyone hear it and know where that was from?  Thought maybe companion disc but went back and that’s not it.

I heard it, nice raw, short version.  I'm almost positive it's the 1969 version from the BBC official release, but I need to re-listen later tonight on a different computer to confirm.

32 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

I heard it, nice raw, short version.  I'm almost positive it's the 1969 version from the BBC official release, but I need to re-listen later tonight on a different computer to confirm.

Thanks That was it for sure.   I didn’t  remember the guitar solo but it did seem a little familiar but I had not heard it in so long.  The SXM promos get me all wired that something might sneak in we have never heard before so I think I’m listening too closely.  Also had the entire family in the car so not exactly easy to hear 😁

hopefully they will surprise us with a Nugget or two but not very likely, still makes for a fun Month.

1 hour ago, TM said:

Thanks That was it for sure.   I didn’t  remember the guitar solo but it did seem a little familiar but I had not heard it in so long.  The SXM promos get me all wired that something might sneak in we have never heard before so I think I’m listening too closely.  Also had the entire family in the car so not exactly easy to hear 😁

hopefully they will surprise us with a Nugget or two but not very likely, still makes for a fun Month.

No problem.  I'm really enjoying the Zep Sirius channel when I'm on the road and such (despite too many repeats), but I really doubt that we're going to hear anything we haven't heard before.

The Settings wheel at the top right of the Sirius page, under Application Settings, lets you choose the Streaming Quality, "Normal, High, or Maximum." (Sorry, I don't know what the values are...)

Led Zeppelin Radio features every song from the iconic band’s music catalog, which includes some of the most groundbreaking albums in rock history. The channel provides fans exclusive access to sounds and insights from Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, and John Paul Jones, as well as the songs that made Led Zeppelin rock legends. In addition to their epic songs, listeners will hear early rough mixes, alternate versions, remasters, and momentous performances captured live. Led Zeppelin Radio is available on the SiriusXM app in the Rock category.

SiriusXM has collaborated with acclaimed and iconic artists and their representatives to create personally curated audio experiences for listeners everywhere. The collection of exclusive music channels launching on Friday, May 1 — and in conjunction with SiriusXM’s extended Stream Free period through May — are dedicated to megastars David Bowie, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, George Strait, Guns N’ Roses, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Prince, and The Rolling Stones. Click below to stream every channel now.

To make sure as many people as possible can hear these special audio experiences, SiriusXM is extending its unprecedented Stream Free offer through May 31. Stream Free gives free and easy access to SiriusXM’s full lineup of Premier Streaming content to any listener in North America on the SiriusXM app.

“It’s like catching lightning in a bottle for SiriusXM to be able to offer authorized channels from these iconic artists, not only to our subscribers, but at a time when our app is free to everyone,” said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer of SiriusXM. “These channels, combined with our already incredible set of artist-dedicated channels, makes SiriusXM the ultimate audio destination to bring fans closer to the artists they love, and at a time when people can use some great music.”

https://blog.siriusxm.com/siriusxm-launches-9-new-limited-run-channels-with-iconic-artists/

They’re mixing it up this weekend as I heard more deep cuts / different versions of “Night Flight”, “Poor Tom”, etc. The other day I heard “Darlene”, “Kashmir” and “Hots On For Nowhere” (3 times each the same day). 

R😎

• 3 weeks later...

Sirius XM also running “For Your Life” From the 02 today around 1:30pm est. to tie in with cross promotion of YouTube Celebration Day O2 weekend. (See other thread) 

R😎