Never said he would not rcord.

ADOC

If I am correect he said he would not tour never mentioned recording. Put Lp out and go in 2010. That is logical right?

Who Robert? He said he wasn't going to be a part of their project and wished them well so I'm assuming that means recording and touring.

Who Robert? He said he wasn't going to be a part of their project and wished them well so I'm assuming that means recording and touring.

He pretty much said he wouldn't tour with anybody for the next two years, and he is not going to record with Zep. He has stopped talking about Strange Sensations, and has had positive things to say only about another Krauss record.

I keep having this fantasy that PB&J's studio material is so irresistible that...

He pretty much said he wouldn't tour with anybody for the next two years, and he is not going to record with Zep. He has stopped talking about Strange Sensations, and has had positive things to say only about another Krauss record.

I keep having this fantasy that PB&J's studio material is so irresistible that...

We could only hope he changes his mind for this reason. But it'ds probably a pretty slim chance.

Time to move on.

It is too bad he doesn't want to participate.

AC/DC played my town (Toronto) last week and the reviews were all 10 out of 10s. Every single review was outstanding. AC/DC a fun band and great music too. That's what music should be all about; fun and entertaining. Too bad Plant can't come to terms that a Zeppelin tour could be a fun enjoyable occasion for all. Oh well. As I said before, time to move on.

Time to move on.

It is too bad he doesn't want to participate.

AC/DC played my town (Toronto) last week and the reviews were all 10 out of 10s. Every single review was outstanding. AC/DC a fun band and great music too. That's what music should be all about; fun and entertaining. Too bad Plant can't come to terms that a Zeppelin tour could be a fun enjoyable occasion for all. Oh well. As I said before, time to move on.

I'm glad you brought up AC/DC. The vocals on the new record sound like it's 1981 all over again.

If I were in the mind of PBJ or Robert Plant, I'd look at how producer Brendan O Brien handled recording a vocalist who hates recording. My friend told me that the vocals were recorded in single 30 minute shots, one per day, and in the morning when his voice is freshest. Have not seen that account in print yet... anyway.. AC/DC just did something right, something worth imitating..

oh yeah.. it's selling like a gazillion copies a week. Rock me!

I'm glad you brought up AC/DC. The vocals on the new record sound like it's 1981 all over again.

If I were in the mind of PBJ or Robert Plant, I'd look at how producer Brendan O Brien handled recording a vocalist who hates recording. My friend told me that the vocals were recorded in single 30 minute shots, one per day, and in the morning when his voice is freshest. Have not seen that account in print yet... anyway.. AC/DC just did something right, something worth imitating..

oh yeah.. it's selling like a gazillion copies a week. Rock me!

The vocals on the new AC/DC CD sound like Brian Johnson is actually "singing" the lyrics, instead of just yelling in key. O'Brien did a great job with that. Also, several of the songs have a distinct Keith Richards rhythm style of guitar to them.

Just my two cents!!

Does that mean he's sounding like crap on the tour?

Boston Garden show is up on youtube. judge for yourself. 2 my ears he sounds better at the top of the set.

PS:

R.I.P Mitch Mitchell, last of the Jimi Hendrix Experience.

Archived