The CTL+V game!

Trinity

alright so press ctl+v on your keyboard (aka paste) on a new post here and see what pops up. random fun. Explain what it is.

|--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

That's part of a drum tab I was making... Don't know why it was only that section that I have copied... Well, that's it.

former Pentecostal pastor sentenced to prison recently for fleecing his Colorado congregation

I saw this on Google and was mildly curious. I lost interest when I found something about a different person, a guy who gets in fist fights with members of his congregation. :o:D

• 6 years later...

alright so press ctl+v on your keyboard (aka paste) on a new post here and see what pops up. random fun. Explain what it is.

|--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

That's part of a drum tab I was making... Don't know why it was only that section that I have copied... Well, that's it.

Cut off the fan by cutting off the skin at the tail of the turkey.

• Cut off the wings of the turkey at the second joint.
  • Pull the feathers and skin off by grabbing the skin near the turkey’s tail and then gently pulling the skin with the feathers off the turkey’s body up toward the neck.
  •  Next, you can optionally take the turkey’s breasts off (since they cook faster) by cutting then out along the breastbone.
  • After this, open the body cavity and clean out the entails.

Finally, cut the head and feet off at the second joint.

I was checking out some stuff for Thanksgivin'. Shine On.

Archived