Robert on BBC1 this Sunday 9am

No1ZeppelinFan

Andrew Marr had no idea how to interview, Barely gave Robert a chance to finish he's answers to the questions. Robert and the Gang played one track in the studio Live at the end for those who cannot view it. Not my type of music really, But still think he's brilliant. Interview was about 5 minutes long.

I managed to see both too (and didn't think Robert's answers were cut off :huh: )--nice interview, though the title of the video is a bit :wall: .

Sorry, but I was referring to Robert and the BOJ's performance of "Can't Buy My Love" and not the interview.

Yeah, I understood that, sorry--I was referring to this--

Andrew Marr had no idea how to interview, Barely gave Robert a chance to finish he's answers to the questions. Robert and the Gang played one track in the studio Live at the end for those who cannot view it. Not my type of music really, But still think he's brilliant. Interview was about 5 minutes long.

:D

Well, as I said, I didn't think he cut off Robert's answers. Of course, most of them were pretty stupid questions . . . :D

Especially asking about Zeppelin getting back together. I'm sure Robert was thinking along the lines of "Is there any end to this rubbish?"

It might be worth remembering that to the majority of people ,if they have any idea who he is ,RP was/is the singer with Led Zeppelin..not everyone is a fan and to in order that memories are pricked the lowest common denominator question is asked..my 16 year old daughter and 83 year old mother in law both saw the programme and neither knew who he was.

Archived