Swan Song stained glass window on ebay.

noquarter123

was cruisin ebay today and came across this awesome window, figured you'd guys appreciate lookin at it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160328623988

usually when im lookin at zeppelin stuff you see shirts, guitars, albums, stickers all that good stuff. but nothin quite as original as this thing hah, i'm thinkin it would go good in my pool room! :D

With the time and material plus the size of it, I'd say it's worth the 'buy it now' price.

B)

I make stained glass pieces myself and still say its over-priced.

But things are only worth what people are prepared to pay. B)

And yes, I can seriously say I REALLY don't like it.

The wings are all WRONG!

When it comes to stained glass, pieces have to be drawn a certain way to be able to be cut without breaking. I've done some myself, nothing of this size. But i'd imagine to have the curves those wings already have it was no walk in the park.

may come off as tacky I could see, but i still like the overall idea of the window. Haven't seen anything like it before.

When it comes to stained glass, pieces have to be drawn a certain way to be able to be cut without breaking. I've done some myself, nothing of this size. But i'd imagine to have the curves those wings already have it was no walk in the park.

may come off as tacky I could see, but i still like the overall idea of the window. Haven't seen anything like it before.

Another thing, since when has Icarus had black hair?

0001church.jpg

Now this is art B)

Another thing, since when has Icarus had black hair?

0001church.jpg

Now this is art B)

the hair looks brown to me and is called brown in the description, I think it works though because of the skin tones on his body.

Also that church image looks a little computer generated to me :D but sweet none the less!

the hair looks brown to me and is called brown in the description, I think it works though because of the skin tones on his body.

Also that church image looks a little computer generated to me :D but sweet none the less!

Tell me one thing that isn't computer generated these days. ;)

I think it's pretty kool, the starting bid is $9.99 and i didn't see 'buy it now' price...i thought those were usually on items that the seller had more than 1 of the item for sale...this is a 1 of a kind item...the shipping cost is pretty dern high but it is glass and i'm sure to ship it safely could be a little costly. Personally i would love to have this (one of a kind) item to hang in the window of my loft.

I think it's pretty kool, the starting bid is $9.99 and i didn't see 'buy it now' price...i thought those were usually on items that the seller had more than 1 of the item for sale...this is a 1 of a kind item...the shipping cost is pretty dern high but it is glass and i'm sure to ship it safely could be a little costly. Personally i would love to have this (one of a kind) item to hang in the window of my loft.

Not necessarily - people use buy it now all the time. The offer for it disappears if someone puts a bid on it.

Archived