My Sister OD

Jimmy's A Legend

SHE'S WAKING UP!!! SHE'S WAKING UP..SHE'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!!

My mum just called to say that my sister is becoming conscious. :):yay: :yay:

So happy for you and your family. Even though this will be just the beginning of a long road for all of you, every road begins with the first step, and she's just taken hers. :)

So happy to hear that, JAL. I had a feeling that good news was around the corner if we just wait...and live. :D

That's great news :)

This is such an endearing post. Very happy to hear your sister is getting better. I hope you all heal from this unfortunate experience. Take good care, JAL

I've just come back from the hospital, she is consious, talkative (even though she can't talk loudly coz she had a tube stuck down her throat) and she gets in a stroppy mood whenver we say that she cannot have her mobile. She is definalty on her way out :):yay:

But asking for her phone is worring us becuase we feel that it would remind her of why she overdoesed.

But she is alright..and she is happy to see me, we've been having convasations, talking about school and the exams I'm taking-not about her situation. On Monday if she is better they are taking her to psychiatrist if she is strong enough.

She isn't eating at the moment but she is drinking, after a bit of time they will introduce small amounts of food :)

:yay: I'm so happy :yay:

I've just come back from the hospital, she is consious, talkative (even though she can't talk loudly coz she had a tube stuck down her throat) and she gets in a stroppy mood whenver we say that she cannot have her mobile. She is definalty on her way out :):yay:

But asking for her phone is worring us becuase we feel that it would remind her of why she overdoesed.

But she is alright..and she is happy to see me, we've been having convasations, talking about school and the exams I'm taking-not about her situation. On Monday if she is better they are taking her to psychiatrist if she is strong enough.

She isn't eating at the moment but she is drinking, after a bit of time they will introduce small amounts of food :)

:yay: I'm so happy :yay:

This calls for an

!