Mother's

Brigid

Hey gang,

Want to wish all my fellow Mommys a very special Happy Mother's Day! Love you all!

Here's a quote I read recently. Hope you enjoy:

"Women are like tea bags; you don't know how strong they are until they get in hot water" ha!

Rock on, ladies.

Happy mother's day to all the mothers out there.

And my condolences to all of their possible victims.

:gimmefive:

My mother screwed up pretty seriously, but perhaps she did the best she could, and she definitely treated me a lot better than she was treated...now we're friends.

Hey gang,

Want to wish all my fellow Mommys a very special Happy Mother's Day! Love you all!

Here's a quote I read recently. Hope you enjoy:

"Women are like tea bags; you don't know how strong they are until they get in hot water" ha!

Rock on, ladies.

Well, this dad would like to wish all of our resident mom's a Happy Mother's Day too. Hope all of you get spoiled rotten tomorrow :)

Jesus H. Christ.

I didn't mean to dig up an old Oprah show.

Just wanted to wish every Mommy a Happy Mothers Day...

Yeah, my head was spinning when I read the original post, too, and wondering why it was dredged up from so long ago. Maybe it's better to just create a seperate Mothers Day thread?

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers and grandmothers of the Zeppelin forums and everywhere. I know some countries celebrate mothers day on a different day of the year, but any day is a good day to say thanks.

Yeah, my head was spinning when I read the original post, too, and wondering why it was dredged up from so long ago. Maybe it's better to just create a seperate Mothers Day thread?

It was dredged up because I was being hasty. My intent was pure.

And here's me thinkin' this thread was about "Mothers" nightclub in Birmingham [uK) lulz......Anyway, Happy Mothers Day to all you Stateside Moms.

My mother did not give me the best childhood because of choices she made as a young woman. And most people carry around some

bad memories of what may have happened to them. I think of it as character building and draw upon it to make better decisions now in my life. Fortunately my mom now sees that she should have done things much different to have been a better mom and has apoligized to me. Not all can have a loving relationship as children with their mother's, but we have another chance to have a loving relationship with our children. Focus on that. Live your life with much happiness. It is too short to live it with anger and regret.

My mother did not give me the best childhood because of choices she made as a young woman. And most people carry around some

bad memories of what may have happened to them. I think of it as character building and draw upon it to make better decisions now in my life. Fortunately my mom now sees that she should have done things much different to have been a better mom and has apoligized to me. Not all can have a loving relationship as children with their mother's, but we have another chance to have a loving relationship with our children. Focus on that. Live your life with much happiness. It is too short to live it with anger and regret.

wise words. :)

i had a nice mothers day. took the day off work, had yummy brekkie of croissants and juice. bbq lunch, nice prezzies. very lucky. :) :)

now back to work monday .... :(

Archived