Cosmetic surgery thread: Who's had it, who wants it

DRUNK08

I had many cosmetic surgeries that were related to a car accident. Skin grafts...hair grafts...saline balloons in my head....little nips and tucks....my face sanded. Don't let anybody fool you....these procedures are painful and a discomfort. What many people also don't realize is that cosmetic surgery can be very addictive.

At this point though, if I had a physical feature that bothered me....big nose...weak chin...man-boobs...lobster claw hand....I wouldn't hesitate to get the work done. Modern medical science can be your friend.

Wow, some of you have been through some tough times. But good for you, you trudged on.

I don't see anything wrong with it, I wouldn't mind a few tucks here and there.

It's scary though, you never know what you'll wake up to. I've seen so many botched and poor outcomes that the only way I'd do anything is if I could afford the Best in their fields.

I think the worst work is on womens lips, they often come out looking like they were just stung by a bee...permanently. ugh!

I had many cosmetic surgeries that were related to a car accident. Skin grafts...hair grafts...saline balloons in my head....little nips and tucks....my face sanded. Don't let anybody fool you....these procedures are painful and a discomfort. What many people also don't realize is that cosmetic surgery can be very addictive.

At this point though, if I had a physical feature that bothered me....big nose...weak chin...man-boobs...lobster claw hand....I wouldn't hesitate to get the work done. Modern medical science can be your friend.

So sorry you've had to endure all that. The scary part is what you mentioned for some people how addictive it is. I've watched some documentaries on that very subject and it's just sad because the people who keep going back for more and more work are never happy. I think the problem there is they aren't happy with themselves and if that's the case, no amount of surgery will fix that.

Too bad fat can't be deflated like air in a tire.

Where the hell's that valve stem?

:D

Hi redrum,

My Nan used to tell me too keep it in my trousers, dont know about the girls though. :wub:

Regards, Danny

For the sake of fairness, how about some work that was a total success ?

Can't really stand the lady, but Roseanne's work was quite good....

roseannebarr.jpg

Greta......Let's be honest here.....*ruff ruff*.....this lady was butt ugly, and once had the facial features of a journeyman boxer. Good work Doc !

3_61_van_susteren_320.jpg

Archived