Zeppelin is on Biography Channel

Deborah J

Yeah, watching it now. They must not show it very often, it's the first time I've seen it.

I am watching it as well. Hope you are recording it. It will air again this evening and tomorrow.

I recorded it in 2006 and have watched it over 100 times at least. Enjoy this amazing insight:-)

I am watching it as well. Hope you are recording it. It will air again this evening and tomorrow.

I recorded it in 2006 and have watched it over 100 times at least. Enjoy this amazing insight:-)

It was pretty good, even though a lot of the insight seems to be coming from the Wilson sisters!

They need to update it again, too. They were saying the reunion concert was being planned.

It was pretty good, even though a lot of the insight seems to be coming from the Wilson sisters!

They need to update it again, too. They were saying the reunion concert was being planned.

It was recorded in 2004 and I agree we need an updated version. But still a good watch.

It was recorded in 2004 and I agree we need an updated version. But still a good watch.

It's decent but it annoyed the hell out of me when they talk about Bonham in one part while showing a pic of Richard Cole. Lazy editing there!!!

It's decent but it annoyed the hell out of me when they talk about Bonham in one part while showing a pic of Richard Cole. Lazy editing there!!!

There are some good facts in there especially for the younger fans. I know I am bias, but I just enjoy watching anything about LZ. Here on the east coats is is back on at 4AM.

if its the one i saw it was very poor put together music wise, most of the music in the background wasnt even Led Zeppelin, at one time "word up" was playing by Glasgow band Gun.

Is it on the internet anywhere, if so does anyone know where I could find a link.

You can go to the Biography Channel and there is a link to download it..It's large:-). It does come on periodically on the Biography Channel.

You can go to the Biography Channel and there is a link to download it..It's large:-). It does come on periodically on the Biography Channel.

I looked on the Biography Channel website and do not see the entire show. There is a 4 minute snipet of it but that was all I could find.

I am so glad this thread was posted, because I never would have realized that this was on. But because this WAS posted, I ran to my DVR and recorded this show and have THOROUGHLY enjoyed watching it!!! So ....a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for letting us all know this was on TV. :D:)

Sharon

• 4 weeks later...

Archived