Atheists who voted for Obama must be pretty upset about this

TypeO

Wow.

Who knew?

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas shares the good news on Chris Matthews' Hardball!

So, as long as we take God out of our schools, out of courts, and off our currency, it's OK if he's the President.

"Yeah, Reagan was just about America."

Can't have the President of our country too concerned with our country, huh.

Just when I think I can't be any more surprised...

Its MSNBC... what do you expect? I mean, FOX news spent the last 8 years giving the last president a metaphorical hand-job everything he did anything. I can't read much into either FOX or MSNBC... their bias is too disgusting to consider either of them a "new source"

But wait...

This couldn't possibly be the same Evan Thomas from 2007, who insisted it was his (the media's) job to bash the president...

Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President'

Photo of Tim Graham.

By Tim Graham

February 5, 2007 - 19:09 ET

On Friday night's edition of Inside Washington airing locally on Washington PBS station WETA, the first topic was whether the media's been unfair to President Bush, given his abysmal approval ratings. NPR reporter Nina Totenberg said Bush received a "free ride" for years, so now the worm has turned and the coverage is fierce. Then the host turned to Newsweek's Evan Thomas, who was frank in his assessment of the media's role:

Gordon Peterson: "What do you think, Evan? Are the mainstream media bashing the president unfairly?"

Evan Thomas: "Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do almost --"

Peterson: "But unfairly?"

Thomas: "Mmmm -- I think when he rebuffed, I think when he just kissed off the Iraq Study Group, the Baker-Hamilton Commission, there was a sense then that he was decoupling himself from public opinion and Congress and the mainstream media, going his own way. At that moment he lost whatever support he had."

wow.

strong 180 in 2 short years.

depends on which conservative you ask

I guess it depends on which party holds the Presidency.

The mainstream media (as Even Thomas himself described being a part of) has consistently proven to be blatantly and unashamedly biased and working in concert with the democratic/liberal agenda.

Wow.

Who knew?

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas shares the good news on Chris Matthews' Hardball!

So, as long as we take God out of our schools, out of courts, and off our currency, it's OK if he's the President.

"Yeah, Reagan was just about America."

Can't have the President of our country too concerned with our country, huh.

Just when I think I can't be any more surprised...

Oh just relax, turn on Fox News if you want to hear some real crazy talk. Ok But seriously.. Mr. Thomas did go a little over board with that. But if there is one thing we have learned from our last President, it's that sometimes people don't say the right things. ;)

pentagon.jpg

this is not a church, really.

I have the solution, mr obama...

are you reading? =)

edited: added one point.

edited again.

Where was this point of view on 9-11? I'm glad I started taping early, I have my own footage of the initial entry wound at the Pentagon. Naturally the hole is quite small, about the size that a sidewinder or cruz missile would make. No Plane, no plane debris. I guess that makes the official story total crap. I'll post it on youtube if you like. It has a newsman saying "no plane" and everything.

Wish y'all would make up your mind which shrill note yer gonna hit. Obama is ("the one"

)Christ. Obama is the anti-Christ. Whatever. It's a silly echo chamber, isn't it?!

I'm wondering you are doing here Type-O, you seem to be trolling and rabble rousing just to piss people off. Ever heard of Led Zeppelin? Have they met your moral obligations?

Cons are Calvinists. yuck. Can I get a Hail Satan?

But wait...

This couldn't possibly be the same Evan Thomas from 2007, who insisted it was his (the media's) job to bash the president...

wow.

strong 180 in 2 short years.

I guess it depends on which party holds the Presidency.

The mainstream media (as Even Thomas himself described being a part of) has consistently proven to be blatantly and unashamedly biased and working in concert with the democratic/liberal agenda.

Here is Columbia Journalism Resources' guide to what companies own what media. It is well organized. When you find what you want to know, look up who owns the parent/shell company. When you're done with your research, I'd like you, Type-O, to make a clear case for this liberal media bias, of which you speak.

I think there is a much easier case to be made for a pro- war media. I give you Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox and wonder-zealot. I give you all the pro war coverage leading up to the Iraq rip off. Let's not forget to thank China for buying our war bonds. Hope we don't lose their confidence.

Oh just relax, turn on Fox News if you want to hear some real crazy talk. Ok But seriously.. Mr. Thomas did go a little over board with that. But if there is one thing we have learned from our last President, it's that sometimes people don't say the right things. ;)

The best sane talk , of course, comes from the lips of Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann, of MSNBC. I just can't believe their ratings aren't breaking through the ceiling.

The messiah will never not say the right things. Poll numbers will certainly prove this. Man, we are so lucky.

Here is Columbia Journalism Resources' guide to what companies own what media. It is well organized. When you find what you want to know, look up who owns the parent/shell company. When you're done with your research, I'd like you, Type-O, to make a clear case for this liberal media bias, of which you speak.

I think there is a much easier case to be made for a pro- war media. I give you Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox and wonder-zealot. I give you all the pro war coverage leading up to the Iraq rip off. Let's not forget to thank China for buying our war bonds. Hope we don't lose their confidence.

i'm in love... :wub:

Archived