Marijuana legalization

Mountain Hopper

6 hours ago, JTM said:

I really miss having a toke, (health issues) that Leb sounds really nice. What bugs me though was how an eighth (about 7 1/2 grams) turned into 7 grams. When "the man" used balance scales he would put a 1p (which weighed an eighth) on one side and the draw on the other side. Late 80s though coins went metric and a penny no longer weighed an eighth. Then those bleedin' electronic scales came in and "the man" was  buying from a kilo dealer, 1lbs, (a weight) 1/2lbs and 1/4lbs had disappeared and the Pot world had forever gone metric.

The Leb is how you remember it. Sweet, fluffy and gorgeous

7 Grams is a quarter Oz. An eighth was 3 1/2 gs JTM. A 2p would be a q, whilst a 1p 1/8th. I remember when I was in my teens, I went into a sweet shop to by some torpedoes. I couldn't remember what half of a quarter pound was. I blurted out "can I have an eighth of torpedoes please"

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

The Leb is how you remember it. Sweet, fluffy and gorgeous

7 Grams is a quarter Oz. An eighth was 3 1/2 gs JTM. A 2p would be a q, whilst a 1p 1/8th. I remember when I was in my teens, I went into a sweet shop to by some torpedoes. I couldn't remember what half of a quarter pound was. I blurted out "can I have an eighth of torpedoes please"

Of course, you're right, 3 1/2 gms is an eighth. I'm blaming my early morning blurriness, I'd not long got up, still on my first cup of Tea. Thinking about I sometimes  bought a few under weight  8ths (I used to check them when I got home,  a ruler on a battery penny on one end deal on the other.)  Your sweet shop faux pas gave me chuckle, I quite possibly may have done something similar myself, or been tempted to.

Edited by JTM

• 1 month later...

From personal experience, I’ve noticed how vaping products like the Lost Mary MO 20000 Pro (which I'm currently vaping) which offer a controlled, regulated alternative, can be a model for how marijuana could be managed safely and profitably. Legalizing and regulating could offer similar benefits. Legalize, regulate and educate. Well-said.

3 hours ago, DarkK said:

From personal experience, I’ve noticed how vaping products like the Lost Mary MO 20000 Pro (which I'm currently vaping) which offer a controlled, regulated alternative, can be a model for how marijuana could be managed safely and profitably. Legalizing and regulating could offer similar benefits. Legalize, regulate and educate. Well-said.

Taxed you mean? No thanks.

In the land of prohibition many home growers like to enjoy weed, properly grown without any shite added to bulk out the weight, and terpenes to make it smell like  tramps shoes.

Nothing like well  (home) grown Ganja or top quality Hashish from India

I'm about 8 weeks left of my sabbatical off the herb (since Easter). Have not been thinking about it much until this weekend. Man, I am looking forward to my first puff.....

I'm also looking forward to getting back off the beers, which are so much more nastier than herb.

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose it was a matter of time until the local apple orchards got involved in the industry.  I've tried several liquid infused drinks, and this is by far the best I've encountered. Fresh, tasty, and I slept like a baby. Goes good with donuts too. 

cider.webp