Marisa Tomei Appreciation Thread

Evster2012

Who cares if Jack Palance did or did not misread the winner at the Oscars?

Marisa-Tomei-6.jpg

"Evster," I knew you would do it! Thats a beautiful picture of Marisa Tomei that you posted on this thread. Now I'm really in love with her! Thanks for the thread and ROCK ON my friend!

I loved her as Lola the coffee shop girl in What Women Want. "Who knew Nick Marshall was a sex god??!!" :lol:

Yeah, I like the damn chick flick! My manliness is unthreatened! :lol:

How bout In the Bedroom???

She and Sissy Spacek and Tom Wilkinson were fantastic!!

tomei.jpg

I loved her as Lola the coffee shop girl in What Women Want. "Who knew Nick Marshall was a sex god??!!" :lol:

Yeah, I like the damn chick flick! My manliness is unthreatened! :lol:

How bout In the Bedroom???

She and Sissy Spacek and Tom Wilkinson were fantastic!!

tomei.jpg

That's a chick flick?

I guess so....it was clever enough that you didn't feel it was any more of a chick flick than Hitch...

Crap!

*Turns in balls*

Oh yeah, me likes Marisa...but I'm a well known olive skin lover!

What Women Want, you mean that Mel Gibson film? I didn't realize Marisa Tomei was in that. I recently saw her in The Wrestler (I'm very behind in my movie-watching!) - she was heart-breaking, not to mention beautiful.

What Women Want, you mean that Mel Gibson film? I didn't realize Marisa Tomei was in that. I recently saw her in The Wrestler (I'm very behind in my movie-watching!) - she was heart-breaking, not to mention beautiful.

Yup - she plays the girl in the coffee shop who's lusted after Mel Gibson and he finally takes her out and has sex with her.

• 1 month later...

Who cares if Jack Palance did or did not misread the winner at the Oscars?

Marisa-Tomei-6.jpg

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is still well with you. I just had to bring this thread back, I just saw the movie "My Cousin Vinny" again recently. I LOVE THIS MOVIE and I'm still in love with Marisa Tomei! I love the way she says f*c* in that movie, damn she turns me on! I get goose bumps just thinking about her saying f*c*! ROCK ON my friend!

Archived