JOHN PAUL JONES New Project

The Pagemeister

The guys have succeeded at bringing fun back to rock n roll and seem to be having so much fun themselves. So glad you had fun too!

Steve, it was beyond amazing!! I am ready to go see them again!! I wished a lot of you could have been there and I hope I helped a little with the pictures.

As for me, center left of stage as always. Standing in line for 4 hours..rough.. being front row in front of JPJ...PRICELESS!!

The man does not look a day older than 45 and when he plays that bass it just goes through your entire body...he was as usual flawless and perfection. The keyboard...don't even get me started. But the energy they have as a group and the way they involve the audience with the music and the humor is fantastic!

TCVHommeAliascloseup2.jpg

And another of our JPJ on keyborads

TCVJPJplayingkeyborads7.jpg

Some of these are a little dark as they made me turn my flash off. I hope everyone has enjoyed these as much as i have enjoyed sharing them! :friends:

Absolutely fantastic pics Deborah- thanks for sharing!

I cannot wait to watch them on Austin City Limits later tonight!

I noticed that in a couple of the pics there was a security guard in front of you- was he the one that asked you to turn off the flash?

:thumbsup:

I love this one. Whoever designed the lights did a great job...filtery-like. So much better than too bright strobby kind of crap. I love it!

Tomorrow is ACL!

Hello Hotplant!!

Glad you enjoyed

The light show at the tabernacle was done extremely well and the venue is a great one for a more intimate concert as it holds 2500 people. I hope a few of us meet down the road.

Enjoy ACL

Absolutely fantastic pics Deborah- thanks for sharing!

I cannot wait to watch them on Austin City Limits later tonight!

I noticed that in a couple of the pics there was a security guard in front of you- was he the one that asked you to turn off the flash?

Hello Stargroves Tangie!

No he was actually very nice and the one that took the picture of us in the front row. It was another gentleman. He wasn't rude he just stated no flashes, but I did sneak a few in when the lights were bright:-)

Glad you enjoyed the pictures :-)

Some of the blurry ones are my fault as I could not stop moving..the music made me do it:-)

Edited by Deborah J

Excellent pics, Deborah. :) Was the crowd at the front pretty crazy, as it was at the gig I was at? (I had to escape to the end of the front rail, but still a great view.) Loved the pic of you guys in the crowd, showing that TCV appeals to a wide range of music lovers.

Actually everyone was great. It was packed...but there was no way I was losing the spot I had:-) The crowd was loud and excited and JPJ did get the most shout outs, but I think those of us up front had the chance to know each other after waiting in line for over 4 hours.Met a lot of great people from all ages! The mosh pit actually behaved well, and they had enough security to make sure all went well.

I am so ready to see them again!!! Glad you enjoyed the pictures :D

Aqua, they were AMAZING and to see JPJ moving around and having fun...and they pulled us in so many times with comments and we the crowd were loud and so were they. Great night!!!

Edited by Deborah J

Cool pictures Deb's!!! Don't know if there are coming to my neck on the woods or not but I'm sure it was a good show.

Thanks BLD, they were in Charlotte on the 10th...It was an AMAZING event. You have to go see them live!! Glad you enjoyed the pictures. :D