Loch Ness Monster Spotted on Google Earth

Reggie29

If I lived near you, I would spend some of my free time searching for those elusive bigfoot buggers. :)

I've always wondered why they're called 'Bigfoot'? Shouldn't they be called 'Bigfeet'?....

Unless one foot is smaller than the other one.Hmmmm.I guess until we catch one of the bastards....

:beat:

Kinda like the 100+ foot Anaconda's that keep popping up from time to time in South America......

They have been sighted supposedly in the jungles of Indonesia.

It was reported that this one bloke who was clearing some land, apparently fought the thing for several hours with a D9 Caterpillar Bulldozer before he killed it!

Like this Python?

kimberlyfishing01.jpg

Bigfoot....like in Harry and the Hendersons?

LOL, no not like that at all. Yikes.:D

Babs lives in MUCH better Bigfoot hunting country than I do...

True, but there are reports from Idaho too, especially up in the north near the Canadian/Washington border. The Blue Mountains of Oregon as well.

I wonder if he's seen them around Vancouver. ;)

Harrison Hot Springs used to be well known for reports. The Pitt Lake area too. That's not too far from Vancouver. He should get out there, join forces with Ally and hunt those buggers down. :)

I've always wondered why they're called 'Bigfoot'? Shouldn't they be called 'Bigfeet'?....

Unless one foot is smaller than the other one.Hmmmm.I guess until we catch one of the bastards....

:beat:

LOL, yeah they really should be called Bigfeet or Bigfooties. :D

But technically the name 'bigfoot' was coined in the 1958 when a crew making a logging road through virgin mountain forest wilderness in northern California near the Oregon border kept finding huge tracks. When casts were taken the newspaper in Eureka came up with the term 'Bigfoot' to describe that particular individual with it's 16 inch footprint.

Before that, they were known as sasquatch, mountain devils or whatever local name various Indian tribes gave them. :)

They have been sighted supposedly in the jungles of Indonesia.

It was reported that this one bloke who was clearing some land, apparently fought the thing for several hours with a D9 Caterpillar Bulldozer before he killed it!

Like this Python?

kimberlyfishing01.jpg

....and I have NO CLUE why I have an "irrational" fear of snakes!

(shudder)

• 3 months later...

:o I saw one in the lake last weekend and right after that I saw Elvis sitting next to Jim Morrison and Jimmy Hoffa waving out of the window of a flying saucer :rolleyes:

............and right after that you went to church to pray to 'God', right?

LOL.

I 'could' say the same thing about people who believe in a God. I mean, what a ridiculous concept with absolutely no basis in fact and reality. At least dinosaurs are 'proven' to have existed at one point. God? Hmmm not so much.LOL. :D

I believe it has something to do with "causation". This very much is based in fact and reality. At least Isaac Newton seemed to think so. :rolleyes:

Archived