FRONT:

led_zeppelin.jpg

FRONT:

Zeppelin.jpg

BACK:

LED ZEPPELIN

Mothership - The Only Way to Fly

2009-10 World Tour

As you can see, this is from SteveAJones on the fantasy tour thread in Master Forum, but it gave me an idea:

What if we make fake 09-10 Tour shirts & just start wearing them? Can you imagine what kind of reactions we would get? I think I'm going to do it, I've got a bunch of iron-ons I'm probably never going to use, so why not have some fun?

Just an idea...

Have fun! :)

PS- Thanks for the idea, Steve!

As you can see, this is from SteveAJones on the fantasy tour thread in Master Forum, but it gave me an idea:

What if we make fake 09-10 Tour shirts & just start wearing them? Can you imagine what kind of reactions we would get? I think I'm going to do it, I've got a bunch of iron-ons I'm probably never going to use, so why not have some fun?

Just an idea...

Have fun! smile.gif

PS- Thanks for the idea, Steve!

I must warn you with peace and love the last time someone on this forum manufactured unlicensed t-shirts they received a cease and desist order from the band's lawyers.

I must warn you with peace and love the last time someone on this forum manufactured unlicensed t-shirts they received a cease and desist order from the band's lawyers.

Hi Steve,

As long as they arent sold, dont use offical photos, and only used them for personal pleasures, i cant see a problem.

Regards, Danny

Regarding the tee shirts, (the ones someone "manufactured"):

They weren't sold--the cost of them was for the price of the materials, and they had ORIGINAL artwork, and there was a problem.

...and the entire issue got blown out of proportion too, so I wouldn't recommenced it. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow! To think wearing my little tee around BFE would get notice from 'the band's' lawyers would be just enough reason for me to do it! :P

Just out of curiousity, I wonder of the band name were spelled differently, you used all original artwork and a public font...would that still be an infringement? Seems like more of an infringement on my freedom of expression to me!

Always the one in trouble :hippy:

What could possibly be copyrighted? A non-existent tour? Not being argumentative here, just things like this always bug the crap out of me! Our rights are slowly being whittled away at every day... :slapface:

What if I PAINTED pics of the guys on a shirt, didn't even put the band name on it and on the back it said 2010 tour. WTH could anyone say about that?

The idea is cool, but if we actually started wearing '''09-'10 Tour" Shirts, that would be a copywrite infringement, and the producer of the shirts could be tried like someone producing bootleg recordings.

Archived